Corsair SF600 600w SFX Powersupply

I was calling Corsair CS for one of my orders and I randomly clicked into the SF600 product page and found out the price dropped $5. I mentioned this to the Rep and he said there was some price error and immediately refund me back $5.
It is pretty great I can buy myself a cup of coffee tomorrow.

Hello !
I'm from Germany and today I received my SF600 !

I've ordered it via DHL from Corsair EU directly.
It was shiped from Netherlands - to Belgia - to me in Germany.

Now its already working in my NCase M1 V2 and its great, but
I cant tell more, because I have currently no more time.

But Im looking forward to give you more input soon !

Does it come with an ATX adapter? Don't seem to see one in your pictures

Does it come with an ATX adapter? Don't seem to see one in your pictures

Mine did not come with an ATX adapter.
lkmNBgK.jpg

hSL14dI.jpg

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping it would come with one like the corsair video said but I guess I will have to buy one. Hopefully amazon get their stock soon. I was going to buy on corsair but now I rather wait and use prime shipping so I can use the shipping money towards an ATX bracket lol

Damn! I can't wait to try one of these - but we have no dates for when they'll be released here in AU... :(

OK I switched on Prime95 & Furmark.
It took 2 minutes to see the SF600 Fan spin.

Few minutes later I closed both burn-in programs,
the same time my eyes went back to the fan and ...

:wideyed: it already stopped spinning. Ok maybe I should run
it longer, so it would need more time to cool down. But
for the first moment Im suprised it really works that great.

About the noise.. I cant tell much, because my GTX is
so much louder. But I tried to hear any strange sounds,
there wasnt anything.

This is how it should be. No noise except maybe the GPU.

Definitely the PSU for me. I like when PSU have single 6+2 cables. Make it so much easier to sleeve without the need to solder wires.

I also think now that a SF450 will be my PSU. How long are the cables on the unit approximately?

Wow, look very promising, Unfortunately Corsair EU don't ship to my country so I'll have to await few weeks before it'll be available from online retailers...
We've competition... and looks like the PSUs to beat for me so far... in 450W and 600W field even in only SFX form factor...

I've ordered it via DHL from Corsair EU directly.
It was shiped from Netherlands - to Belgia - to me in Germany.

Clonemaster, at which site did you order the PSU? When I enter any European Corsair site and choose SF600 it redirects me to the global site where prices are in USD. Moreover, it adds tax costs once I proceed to the checkout.

Clonemaster, at which site did you order the PSU? When I enter any European Corsair site and choose SF600 it redirects me to the global site where prices are in USD. Moreover, it adds tax costs once I proceed to the checkout.

Corsair — High performance DDR3 and DDR4 memory upgrades, 80 PLUS certified power supply units, computer cases, CPU cooling, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming headsets, SSD drives, and USB flash drives

Or just search for "corsair" via google and u get redirected to german corsair page, if u have german IP adress. Prices are in € and express cost me about 16€. Took about 3 days. It came from Netherlands to Germany near Munic.

Did anyone see the price update on these? It seems they raised the price for the PSU.

oHRTxl4.jpg

2 people on the corsair forum are reporting a clicking noise when the fan turns on. I'm hoping it's not that bad..

2 people on the corsair forum are reporting a clicking noise when the fan turns on. I'm hoping it's not that bad..

Lets guess: 450W unit?

edit after reading: nope, it isn't a clicking noise when the fan turns on. Its when the unit starts or stops (power on, power off) and its a SINGLE click.

So nothing to worry about.

Yeah that is just at power up. Single click. I have heard zero noticeable noises when the fan turns off and on. Really great so far!

Oh I reread it and it's the power up/down of the computer, not the fan. Sounds totally normal

Guessing they raised the prices because they saw units moving, bastards…!

So, can anyone report back on cable lengths, please…?!?

I was about to cancel my Amazon order to order direct from Corsair but saw the price change. I guess I will have to wait on amazon since I got the 119.99 price with prime on there.

Any particular cable you need measured? I can do it but I'd rather not take all my cables out because I spent a bit of time doing cable management in my NCase M1.

Generalizations will do, I don't want you to tear your rig apart to measure a few cables…

Looking at the 24-pin MB, the 8-pin CPU (4+4, yeah?), & the 8-pin GPU (6+2, yeah?)…

Those are the only cables I will be using in my forthcoming build (the chassis fan & CPU heatsink fan cables aside)…!

EDITED TO ADD…!!!

Okay, went to the Corsair site, had to dl the PDF of the owner's manual to get the lengths…

24-pin MB = 300mm
8-pin (4+4) CPU = 400mm
8-pin (6+2) GPU - 400mm (there are two separate GPU cables, each with the SINGLE 6+2 pin connector)
SATA = 445mm (100mm to first connector, 115mm between each connector thereafter)
Molex = 445mm (100mm to first connector, 115mm between each connector thereafter)

Both the SATA & Molex cables have a total of four connectors…

Last edited:
Yeah that is just at power up. Single click. I have heard zero noticeable noises when the fan turns off and on. Really great so far!

Great news... maybe this is the PSU SFX all us are awaiting for... silent a low load, quiet a moderate-heavy load... 7 years warranty, prices not as bad...

Macmall has them with free shipping and potential free tax if anyone is interested.

Thanks for this. Just order my PSU from them. First time ordering from macmall so hopefully it is a pleasant one. It was 124.90 after tax. As much as I wanted to save $5 through Amazon. I just don't think I can wait anymore since the PSU is the last piece of my build

Last edited:
PSA. The "clicks" for the psu are normal for many corsair psu's, and it's just when it turns on or off.

I really like it, since then I know when the psu is actually on.
Nothing wrong!

PSA. The "clicks" for the psu are normal for many corsair psu's, and it's just when it turns on or off.

I really like it, since then I know when the psu is actually on.
Nothing wrong!

Looks like it's just a relay clicking when it turns on. (don't have one in front of me though I do have one on my amazon wishlist for later)

I'm glad I end up paying for mine ahead of time. I don't know if it's pricing error or just supply and demand. I've seen a view vendors raising the price on these including macmall after I purchased mine

Will never order from MacMall again. At the time of placing my order, there was 10 in stock. I placed my order and immediately after, My order said backorder, estimate delivery April.. Now I can't get in touch with CS even though it says phone open 24/7 to cancel

Last edited:
Will never order from MacMall again. At the time of placing my order, there was 10 in stock. I placed my order and immediately after. My order said backorder, estimate delivery April.. Now I can't get in touch with CS even though it says phone open 24/7 to cancel
Sorry to hear that, I ordered my mac and a timecapsule from them long time ago and everything went smoothly IIRC.

Sorry to hear that, I ordered my mac and a timecapsule from them long time ago and everything went smoothly IIRC.

I finally cancelled my order. I spoke with the CS rep and they said they never had any in stock. The in stock number was just to see how many orders they had to put in or something which is sort of deceptive but at least I got it cancelled

I finally cancelled my order. I spoke with the CS rep and they said they never had any in stock. The in stock number was just to see how many orders they had to put in or something which is sort of deceptive but at least I got it cancelled
That's a shameful practice. Sorry for the inconvenience, I saw it on pcpartpicker and just posted it here.

Back