Corsair Carbide Air 740 Review @Guru3D

Meh, the material Corsair uses for the clear side panels are crap and scratch easily.

Not entirely sold on the new look. It reminds me of a Corsair 540 having a lovechild with a Silverstone Raven series chassis.

Also, the corny Phil Collins joke at the beginning of the review very nearly scared me away. Seymour can't handle that level of corniness in the morning.

I still prefer the look of the 540 as well, although I mainly just like that they haven't bailed on the general design aesthetic. The 540 is one of the easiest cases to work with I've ever had. Lots of room and very easy cable management without having a massive full tower.
Can't say I've ever had any issues with scratching on my side panel, but it's not like mine sees a ton of action anyway. I open it up once every few months to blow the dust out (or toss in an upgrade) but it's typically out of the way.

Had a 540. Loved it. This looks like shite though. Same skeleton as the 540, but ugly!

I just want a tempered glass sidepanel for the Air 540 I already have.

Cool but not ready to give up the blu-ray burner in the 5.25 bay. I will stick with the 540 longer.

Back