Comcast data caps are coming in January all over the place

• Thread starter Deleted member 89018
  • Start date
99.9% not touching 1.2 TB a month most likely isn't true, but
The $30 is another "upgrade" they can pressure people people into paying for even if they won't hit the cap. They can also use it to leverage people into upgrading to the higher tier without limits, etc.

Comcast probably makes most of their money selling people extras they don't use. There are plenty of paying $300 a month for cable TV that watch 3 channels.

You can hit data cap in less than 2 days. Ask me how I know. I don't think it's true at all either.

And yeah, I paid for HBO for a LONG time after GoT ended...never even watched it. We've also been paying like $10/month for an extra HD Cable box that we've never even plugged in. For like 5 years now. lol

LOL okay bud. Pretend capitalism that has never, nor ever will exist. Monopolies are a natural consequence of market capitalism and no amount of theoretical objection from right librertarians will make that not true. Also, I love when people criticize communism by describing capitalism.

This so much
Is so fun to see how US continue argues why they do stuff their way and try to tell any other way is going to lead to the EXACT problems US have that anyone else does not have
Explain current US state to an pre- cold war American and they would think Russia won the war

Capitalist is like a fire. Its a powerfull source of progress, but if you dont contain it it will burn down your house.
America keeps trying to burn down a new house to heat the the people that just lost their home in a fire.. and see no problem because if you dont believe in fire you are just a waterist

Reactions: D-S
like this
Back