Combination Air Hockey Pool Table -FREE

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I've got a combination air hockey and pool table I need to clear out for some space. It is similar to this one here:

3YGh6Gdl.jpg

I'll post an actual picture of the thing shortly. (It is disassembled though.)

8a27ScYl.jpg

hYVrQyAl.jpg

The table is in pretty good shape with the felt in good order. There are some scratches on the finish itself but you can't beat it for the price. With a furniture dolly its actually easy to move and handle with one person as long as you don't traverse stairs with it. Two people are recommended for moving it.

This is in the Forney TX area and free to anyone who wants to come get it. If you don't have a truck and that's whats stopping you from taking it I will deliver within one hour of the Dallas area. I want this thing gone. I need the sapce. I have all the air hockey accessories, pool balls and I think I have a couple pool cues to throw in.

Contact Info:

Daniel Dobrowolski
Heatware is under Firehawk0220

Or just PM me here on the forum

Last edited:
Damn, would be all over this if I were in TX. Are you going to donate it to a local youth center or something if nobody wants it?

Damn, would be all over this if I were in TX. Are you going to donate it to a local youth center or something if nobody wants it?

I hadn't considered that. Essentially though I will take the path of least resistance to get rid of it. I've got a dedicated pool table and this one is filling up my guest bedroom and I want it gone.

if it was closer to Houston (Or I was headed your direction for something) I'd come load it up.

Bump. (Will deliver within an hour of Dallas if the lack of a truck is a problem.)

Cool of you to offer this up, man. Good luck getting rid of it. I hope a [H]'er gets it but would also like to see it donated to kids who could have fun with it if there are no takers. I think the youth center thing or something similar is a fantastic idea.

I live in Arlington but 1953 house= NO FUCKING ROOM. lol
As it is the Bowflex Revolution is in the garage.

I live in Arlington but 1953 house= NO FUCKING ROOM. lol
As it is the Bowflex Revolution is in the garage.

Originally I got this when I lived in a house built in the 1960's. I had a dedicated room for it but some shots couldn't be made with a standard length cue as there wasn't enough room around the table. So I cut down a pool cue to about 60% of its original length or so and used that for such shots.

Fortunately I moved to a house later on that was much larger and newer. Then I had one built whch had plenty of room for things like that, but I have an eight foot pool table in the game room now so this had to go.

I'm interested, I'm going to see if someone I know can go get it though.
I don't have a vehicle that can fit it. :D

If you don't find anyone to take it you may be able to find a local place with after school programs that will take it. That's what we ended up doing with a pool table we wanted to get rid of. And you get a tax write off for it.

If you don't find anyone to take it you may be able to find a local place with after school programs that will take it. That's what we ended up doing with a pool table we wanted to get rid of. And you get a tax write off for it.

In all honesty that is a noble goal but I don't think I'll take the time to do the necessary leg work needed to find an organization to take it.

Back