Chrome sucks

Morlock

Limp Gawd
Now I understand why Chrome is free: it's a piece of shit. Install a bunch of extensions, restart computer or Chrome, open extension tab, see no extensions. 1 hour later, still no extensions (Chrome is a piece of shit, so sometimes the awesomely powerful graphics of the extensions take a minute or so to "render"). 1 restart later, the extensions decide to show up for a while. 1 restart later, they're gone again.

Piece of shit.

It's cute how g**gle search results show all these old results from 2010, 2016, etc., like this shit hasn't happened like 10 times to me this month alone. Yeah, sure g**gle, this bug is ancient history.

Fuckheads.

Reliability: the greatest innovation. Which is why sillyshit valley can't hack it.

Maybe it is the extensions you are using? What are all the extensions you loaded up?

Consolation prize, Firefox is a piece of shit now, too. Mozilla wanted it to be just like Chrome. So, they destroyed all the extensions, and now it's like a slightly more annoying, slightly less feature rich version of Chrome.

Nothing all that exotic. Stuff like sprucemarks and Adblock. Not very many, either. Mostly just stuff to add features Chrome should already have.

Google Play store says "you haven't added any extensions or apps to Chrome yet," which is complete fucking horseshit.

The only extensions I seem to be able to keep in Chrome are the ones I don't want: their app launcher, and Adobeshit's PDF extension, which I never wanted, but routinely have to say "no" to when they ask me if I want to "keep" it, even though I never installed it in the first place.

Well, looks like I'm now playing "outsmart the fucking piece of shit browser by bookmarking all my extensions until g**gle finds a way to fuck that up, too."

Now I understand why Chrome is free: it's a piece of shit. Install a bunch of extensions, restart computer or Chrome, open extension tab, see no extensions. 1 hour later, still no extensions (Chrome is a piece of shit, so sometimes the awesomely powerful graphics of the extensions take a minute or so to "render"). 1 restart later, the extensions decide to show up for a while. 1 restart later, they're gone again.

Piece of shit.

It's cute how g**gle search results show all these old results from 2010, 2016, etc., like this shit hasn't happened like 10 times to me this month alone. Yeah, sure g**gle, this bug is ancient history.

Fuckheads.

Reliability: the greatest innovation. Which is why sillyshit valley can't hack it.

Maybe they see that you type Google like some sort of swear word and they decided they dislike you.

It might've been the Downloadhelper extension. If it matters that it was a total piece of crap that never worked, that I had tried to make work several times recently, that is.

Maybe they see that you type Google like some sort of swear word and they decided they dislike you.
TOTALLY POSSIBLE that g**gle hates me. I've done a lot more to piss them off than refuse to contribute to their metrics by using their name. And I've seen more than a few documented instances of douchebag g**gle drones using their power to do seriously petty shit to users.

TOTALLY POSSIBLE that g**gle hates me. I've done a lot more to piss them off than refuse to contribute to their metrics by using their name. And I've seen more than a few documented instances of douchebag g**gle drones using their power to do seriously petty shit to users.

I'm not sure what is funnier, the fact that you spell it like that or that you think google isn't searching for every stupid misspelling of their name.

chrome ftw. there is no other browser.

PS never had a problem with chrome, adblock and video downloader professional are my only extensions.
yep sounds like complet user issues all the way around.....chrome works fantastic here and always have
for whats its worth im using Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) with about 16 extensions in use

Lots of people had a great user experience with Nazism and Communism, too. It must've just been those pesky Jews and Kulaks causing all the problems. :D

Will this thread make it 24 hours ...

200w.gif

All browsers have their ups and downs... I prefer Firefox just because I am used to it for years and have my settings saved...

yep sounds like complet user issues all the way around.....chrome works fantastic here and always have
for whats its worth im using Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) with about 16 extensions in use
Holly mother of god. 16 extensions? Can you list them? I have 5 and I thought that was a lot of extensions. What I use:
Ublock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere
LastPass
Privacy Badger
AdGuard

Holly mother of god. 16 extensions? Can you list them? I have 5 and I thought that was a lot of extensions. What I use:
Ublock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere
LastPass
Privacy Badger
AdGuard
Bookmarks Menu and speed dial and Scroll To Top are probably my favorite......but yea i could likely disable a few and not notice. Seems like i have several generic google ones running as well

Last edited:
Ghostery and Adblock are the only extensions I have with Chrome. Works perfect since day 1 and I used to be an FireFox bitch til they decided to not support it any longer and fuck all the extensions up. Chrome ever since...done :love:

Back