chat with ASUS for motherboard issues

x509

2[H]4U
Has anyone been successful in doing a chat session recently with ASUS?

I need to do a chat session with ASUS regarding my new ROG X570 Strix-E motherboard. The website page https://www.asus.com/us/support/CallUs says that all phone support has been suspended. The "chat with us" link just leads to a self-serve FAQ page.

To reply to my own thread. I joined the ASUS ROG forums and posted a question about chat and registration. Today I got an email from someone at ASUS.

Well, so far his email response was about my inability to register the board on the AMD website. His reply asked for the purchase invoice + s/n of the board, which I sent off. Now I'm waiting for his reply. WHEN he replies, then I will raise my issues that I had wanted to resolve by chat. But those issues are not that important, since my system is running stable now.

Well, so far his email response was about my inability to register the board on the AMD website. His reply asked for the purchase invoice + s/n of the board, which I sent off. Now I'm waiting for his reply. WHEN he replies, then I will raise my issues that I had wanted to resolve by chat. But those issues are not that important, since my system is running stable now.
If you would and find out, please let us know what steps we have to take to actually get a chat session going with ASUS. Frankly this seems ridiculous, not the kind of support I would call good. Why does ASUS, if it is, need invoice/sn of board just to chat to help out with any problems?

If you would and find out, please let us know what steps we have to take to actually get a chat session going with ASUS. Frankly this seems ridiculous, not the kind of support I would call good. Why does ASUS, if it is, need invoice/sn of board just to chat to help out with any problems?
ASUS needs my board s/n because I said that I needed help to register the board. So far I haven't asked for any real tech support help. But that's next.

Back