Chassis like Fractal Meshify-C but can take longer GPU's (with AIO in front)?

dexvx

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a white Fractal Meshify-C, but I seem to have GPU clearance issues, mainly due to the H150i AIO mounted in the front. Currently with an AIO in the front, max GPU length is around 290mm. I've had to pass on several 1080Ti and RTX 2080 deals because the cards were simply too long.

So before I consider removing the AIO, I was wondering if anyone can suggest a case that:

1) White
2) 360mm radiator compatible
3) ~310mm GPU clearance
4) <= 40L displacement

Last edited:
I have a white Fractal Meshify-C, but I seem to have GPU clearance issues, mainly due to the H150i AIO mounted in the front. Currently with an AIO in the front, max GPU length is around 290mm. I've had to pass on several 1080Ti and RTX 2080 deals because the cards were simply too long.

So before I consider removing the AIO, I was wondering if anyone can suggest a case that:

1) White
2) 360mm radiator compatible
3) ~310mm GPU clearance.
the meshify s2 should work. unless you want ALL white.
https://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/meshify/meshify-s2-white-tg

My bad, I should specify I like compact ATX cases. The Meshify-C has a displacement of 36.8L whereas the S2 has a displacement of 55.3L.

Had the same problem with a 1080ti hybrid.
I ended up grabbing a beater R5 case bc I refused to switch to a 240mm top exhaust.
Then I sold the hybrid thinking 2080ti was going to have the same generational leap in performance....wrong.

My build is now in a Define C and I ended up buying a 1080ti Armor and aio cooling it after RTX wasn't much gain for the $.

The smaller case is nice if looking down at your feet is an issue.

I'd consider adjusting other components.

What's wrong with 240mm top exhaust? I was thinking about exchanging the 360mm rad to a 240/280 and mounting it on top.

What's wrong with 240mm top exhaust? I was thinking about exchanging the 360mm rad to a 240/280 and mounting it on top.

I don't know about the Meshify series, but in my Define S a 240mm radiator hits the top of the motherboard, even with all the plastic crap removed. The only way is to mount it forward and crooked and even then only four holes align. It's a mess.

Back