CDW Outlet Finds

Need an enterprise grade black and white laser printer for cheap? Seems to be some deals in the outlet that I ran across while looking for something else.

Xerox B230/DNI that's normally around the $150 mark new and $60+ship on ebay for $49+ship. I don't think shipping would be as bad as ebay, so you'd have open box new with a warranty for less than used elsewhere, and far cheaper than new:
https://www.cdw.com/product/xerox-b230-dni-printer-b-w-laser/7770669

If HP is more your style, the 4001dn Laser Jet Pro that's usually nearly $200 new and at least $130 used is sitting at $90 right now, and there's a couple more at higher prices that will eventually drop to $90. I think this will drop even one or two more times, so it may get down to that Xerox price, but I doubt it will break $50:
https://www.cdw.com/search/printers...WOutlet-_-Search-_-Search+All&SortBy=PriceAsc

If Brother is more your style, there's a HLL2370DWXLs that are normally at least $160 new and $60 used for $100. I think there's a couple of more good drops in price as usually the outlet will beat used on ebay when it's good. There's also one more in stock so you can watch the first one and the pick up the second on when it goes down:
https://www.cdw.com/search/printers...w=XG&key=HLL2370DWXL&outlet=1&SortBy=PriceAsc

Need an enterprise grade black and white laser printer for cheap? Seems to be some deals in the outlet that I ran across while looking for something else.

Xerox B230/DNI that's normally around the $150 mark new and $60+ship on ebay for $49+ship. I don't think shipping would be as bad as ebay, so you'd have open box new with a warranty for less than used elsewhere, and far cheaper than new:
https://www.cdw.com/product/xerox-b230-dni-printer-b-w-laser/7770669

If HP is more your style, the 4001dn Laser Jet Pro that's usually nearly $200 new and at least $130 used is sitting at $90 right now, and there's a couple more at higher prices that will eventually drop to $90. I think this will drop even one or two more times, so it may get down to that Xerox price, but I doubt it will break $50:
https://www.cdw.com/search/printers...WOutlet-_-Search-_-Search+All&SortBy=PriceAsc

If Brother is more your style, there's a HLL2370DWXLs that are normally at least $160 new and $60 used for $100. I think there's a couple of more good drops in price as usually the outlet will beat used on ebay when it's good. There's also one more in stock so you can watch the first one and the pick up the second on when it goes down:
https://www.cdw.com/search/printers...w=XG&key=HLL2370DWXL&outlet=1&SortBy=PriceAsc
That Xerox looks a LOT like my brother 2270 with different buttons!

That Xerox looks a LOT like my brother 2270 with different buttons!
So interesting! I didn't think Xerox or Brother did any oem stuff, but I could see Brother oeming from Xerox since the Xerox build quality is far higher than Brother ime.

So interesting! I didn't think Xerox or Brother did any oem stuff, but I could see Brother oeming from Xerox since the Xerox build quality is far higher than Brother ime.
The B230 is more likely a rebadged Lexmark. Something like a b2236dw.

Anyone get these cheap 10+ tb SSDs? I don’t even know what I would do with a u.3 drive.

Let me know if anyone sees any gaming PCs. I wish Ryzen cpus were as easy to search for as intel cpus (e.g. just plug in “i7” or “i9” for those)

Anyone get these cheap 10+ tb SSDs? I don’t even know what I would do with a u.3 drive.

Let me know if anyone sees any gaming PCs. I wish Ryzen cpus were as easy to search for as intel cpus (e.g. just plug in “i7” or “i9” for those)
Lexmark was some good stuff. Back in the day when the HP Laserjet was king, this was the first real rival.

U.3 is just the M.2 for NVMEs like M.2 was for SATA. You can get pcie adapters for them. :)

Once in a while they will have them. I haven't checked lately but I usually find them by searching a manufacturer. ;)

cheap 10tb SSD, where?

I always miss the good ones, :D

Browse to storage, click view all, then add &outlet=1 to the url. From there you can drill down in the filters/categories or just go through the pages, there aren't too many.

...there aren't too many.
There used to always be more until the scalpers started taking everything. :mad: I was looking at some 16GB DDR3 SODIMMs to upgrade some old laptops that can use them. There were 30 in stock, and as soon as the price dropped low enough--all 30 are gone. :mad: I'm sure the scalpers will put these on ebay at $100/ea and profit. I hope the IRS audits them. :mad:

There used to always be more until the scalpers started taking everything. :mad: I was looking at some 16GB DDR3 SODIMMs to upgrade some old laptops that can use them. There were 30 in stock, and as soon as the price dropped low enough--all 30 are gone. :mad: I'm sure the scalpers will put these on ebay at $100/ea and profit. I hope the IRS audits them. :mad:
I been hooked onto CDW outlet ever since you posted this thread years ago, so many thanks! But yeah I'm also noticing that there are a lot more scalpers then before. This place is my last hope to buy a RTX 4000 Ada Generation for under $1000 lol

I been hooked onto CDW outlet ever since you posted this thread years ago, so many thanks! But yeah I'm also noticing that there are a lot more scalpers then before. This place is my last hope to buy a RTX 4000 Ada Generation for under $1000 lol
You're welcome! I hope it has served you well! But unfortunately, me helping others is also what brought in the sharks. :( Technically, scalping is against the outlet terms of service, but sales people that these people have connections with could care less. I've been a customer since the 1990s and have never had a sales person I could call on the weekend who would get me something at the drop of a hat, but the scalpers do. :mad:

There was one for sale here for that much last week...guy wanted to trade his rtx 4000 for a 3090...3090 is $700 as you know. He found a taker fast

Back