Case search help

Cook_1

[H]ard|Gawd
As I'm going through page by page of Newegg trying to find something it occurred to me that I should try asking as some people might know a few cases.

I need a case that has a window on the right side, I would prefer a matx case but realize I might have to go up to an atx case to get this.

Any help would be appreciated.

I Googled inverted m-atx cases and got a bunch of hits. One that caught my eye: SilverStone Technology SST-LD01B

Be Quiet makes many of their cases that can be traditional or inverted Like the Dark Base 900 and 700, although they are ATX.

The Corsair Carbide Air 240 technically isn't inverted, but since it's symmetrical I don't see why you couldn't flip it upside down. Only thing you would need to do is correct the case badge on the front, which should be easy enough as I am sure it's just a sticker.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The RL08 is another good looking inverted mATX case from silverstone.

I need a case that has a window on the right side, I would prefer a matx case but realize I might have to go up to an atx case to get this.

Nasgul This line from the OP is why I suggested the RL08. Inverted cases with TG or a window have it on the right side.

Yeah, and the case you suggested has none of that (meaning the OP is looking for a window on the right side), I like the RL08, but that's an HTPC case, it's mATX compatible but I don't think the OP is referring to that kind, especially when the other part of the "line" goes: I would prefer a matx case but realize I might have to go up to an atx case to get this.
LD01B has the motherboard upside down, the RL08, it's just laying horizontal.
No, the RL08 is inverted.
https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=862&area=en

You got called out, so stop acting like you're in the right.

I was looking at that SilverStone case but I think flipped cases where the motherboard is upside down is retarded
You can't have a right windowed case without the mother board being rotated 90°, chimney stile, or 180°, invented. Otherwise you'd just see the motherboard's backplate...

You can't have a right windowed case without the mother board being rotated 90°, chimney stile, or 180°, invented. Otherwise you'd just see the motherboard's backplate...
My Phanteks case has glass on both sides :) but yeah, the back window isn't very exciting. OHHHH, TWO SATA SSDs!

Thanks for the suggestions folks, looking at them all now.

Back