Case recommendations

Arkanian

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a Corsair 540 Air which I love. The issue is that the max GPU length is 320mm which is too short for most of the 4090s coming out. So I need to find a different case now. Only requirement is that it can fit 280mm radiator in the top and 240mm in the front or bottom. Also GPU length needs to be at least 400mm. I would like to stay with mid sized case if possible. Budget wise I can go up to $300. What are your recommendations?

The Corsair 680X is worth a look. I've used mine for 3 builds, but am switching to a Lian Li for my next build. No dissatisfaction with the 680, I just want to try something different.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Corsair 680x looks like my 540 air which I love! But I just noticed it has a max of 330m for GPU which is too short for most 4090 cards :(

I love the fact that I can put radiator or cpu on top and GPU on bottom and still have air flow from front and rear. 680x is exactly what I am looking for but can’t fit a big 4090.

Corsair 680x looks like my 540 air which I love! But I just noticed it has a max of 330m for GPU which is too short for most 4090 cards :(

I love the fact that I can put radiator or cpu on top and GPU on bottom and still have air flow from front and rear. 680x is exactly what I am looking for but can’t fit a big 4090.
Bummer about the 4090 not fitting. I hadn't considered the size difference compared to the 3080. Good thing I already have a new case.

Guessing someone needs to create a Kim Kardasian signature case for the 4090.

Back