Cannot get my 3200Mhz RAM to run at 3200

Man don’t get me triggered with rabbit holes lol. I was running the memtest last night at the 1.4v 3200 and then it didn’t post after the test finished this morning. I took a shot before i went to bed but there were no errors when finished. Then when I went to boot from there, it post failed 3 times and reset back to 2666.
Running the same tests at 3000 today.
I will be back when I know more.
also note I had zero memory errors that I know of when I had the one stick in at 1.35v 3200 since installed (approx 3-4 months)
Also this if it matters at all

Attachments

• 1D5F85A6-F4A7-4205-BF8E-CC136542DA56.jpeg
    1D5F85A6-F4A7-4205-BF8E-CC136542DA56.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks again guys! I bought another system very similar to the first one and referred back to this thread expecting to have to adjust it like before. Even though it has the same MB and RAM it automatically adjusted when I installed the same RAM. I suppose because the BIOS is newer on the new system.
So I didn't have to do anything this time but if I did, I didn't remember how so this great thread would have been the solution!

EDIT:----
Oops I realized the mother board is not the same. The new one is ASUS Prime TRX40-Pro S
Wheras the old one is not "S" so it's actually different, and may support more RAM at a higher speed as well. I didn't realize this before

Last edited:
Back