Can something bad happen if i plug USB PENDRIVE to my case and case shake a little?

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello.
PC:

Monitor:AORUS FI27Q

Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )

Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )

Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP

Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX

mb: Aorus 490 Pro GamingSSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

2 days ago i was inserting 2-3 times usb pendrive to my case to install Windows 10 from microsoft site<a image>. During that my case was shaked a very little. Can something bad happen due that shake? But all is ok mounted and secured inside. Eh maybe i am too much paranoid

Last edited:
Hello.
PC:

Monitor:AORUS FI27Q

Cpu: 10850K with Nzxt Kraken X73 ( 60c in game )

Gpu: Rtx 3090 Gaming Oc ( 60C in game )

Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200MHZ XMP

Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W TX

mb: Aorus 490 Pro GamingSSD: Crucial 1TB Nvm SSD

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

2 days ago i was inserting 2-3 times usb pendrive to my case to install Windows 10 from microsoft site<a image>. During that my case was shaked a very little. Can something bad happen due that shake? But all is ok mounted and secured inside. Eh maybe i am too much paranoid
Damn I almost called it in the last one, this might be even better though lol.

I think your 3090 will die because of it. Send it to me and I will make sure that it gets properly disposed of and recycled per EPA regulations.

In all seriousness, your system will probably be just fine. Even the cheapest of USB flash drives are pretty robust and can take a bit of a beating before they fail.

i've had mine restart once,twice but no harm done. might be putting it in there a little crooked causing a short.

Back