Bright Memory: Infinite

polonyc2

Fully [H]
After the discovery of a strange substance capable of reviving the dead, a private military organization seeks to steal the life-giving breakthrough for its own maniacal ends. While defending the substance, Special Operative Shelia is warped along with the enemy squad to an island floating over the north pole where mythological creatures such as dragons and demons roam alongside resurrected human corpses

Takedown ancient mythical beasts and futuristic enemy soldiers alike in a stylish combo-focused sword and gunplay combat system. A precise dash and a pulse glove knocking enemies into the air enable extended combo chains to finish off threats with finesse and precision while racking up massive scores

Game Features

-Rack up points and enhance your various skills to freely create your own original combinations
-Employing an FPS-style POV, discover and solve the various puzzles throughout each stage to advance
-A mesmerizingly beautiful world combining science fiction and Chinese culture and created using Unreal Engine 4 (including ray-tracing support)

Bright Memory: Infinite arrives on PC and Xbox Series X/S sometime in 2021...

*in-game footage stars at the 1:15 mark

Is this a sequel released in 2020 Steam this is that single dev studio game.

Last edited:
Is this a sequel released in 2019 Epic 2020 Steam this is that single dev studio game.

that was Part 1...the game is being expanded upon with Bright Memory: Infinite...sort of like MGS5: Ground Zeros was the prologue for Phantom Pain...

Bright Memory Infinite- Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

Bright Memory Infinite is set for release sometime in 2021...

Last edited:
the game is out today on PC...review scores are in the 6-7 range but the graphics get high marks (ray-tracing especially)...combat also sounds fun...main negative seems to be the very short run-time (2-3 hours) and a few bugs

sort of reminds me of the 2011 game from developer Flying Wild Hog- Hard Reset

the game is out today on PC...review scores are in the 6-7 range but the graphics get high marks (ray-tracing especially)...combat also sounds fun...main negative seems to be the very short run-time (2-3 hours) and a few bugs

sort of reminds me of the 2011 game from developer Flying Wild Hog- Hard Reset
Hard Reset was pretty good, that is a decent enough recommendation to check it out. I think I bought the previous game super cheap so I get this one free.

Bright Memory: Infinite review — Pretty spiffy, but still a tech demo

Bright Memory: Infinite doesn’t look like an indie game mostly made by a single person...some teams made up of dozens of people can’t make a game look this good...the textures, lighting, and effects are all of immense quality, looking more akin to a AAA game than anything else...Infinite also sports ray tracing and DLSS...the raytracing is particularly impressive...in cutscenes, seeing lights and distant objects reflected off of Shelia’s suit, slick with rainwater, is no mean feat

The gameplay is no slouch, either...shooting certainly looks good, but it feels punchy as well...enemies react much better to damage this time around...

https://www.pcinvasion.com/bright-memory-infinite-review/

It is a TON of fun, and obviously looks great. Fair amount of buggyness but nothing really game breaking, just some oddities/funnyness, besides ...

I swear it randomly crashes when I have DLSS off on my 3090, but maybe me.

Looks like you get this for no additional cost if you own the original tech demo. I was looking at the store page on Steam and found that it was already in my library.

It's a fun game but quite short. I have gone through it like 2x now for unlocks, but there are a few things I didn't like. First, you can't skip the movies. It was fine the first time through, but the second play through I really wanted to skip them but I can't. Most FPS games let you bind two or more keys to an action but not this one. If you bind mouse thumb button forward to sword, the keyboard key is gone. I want both present personally. The way they do some of the more powerful moves feels weird. For example, you press sword quickly it fires a sword attack forward, you hold sword attack button it does a launch type attack that launches the enemy in the air, but to do a high power charged slash wave, you have to press sword attack once then press and hold it again to charge. Problem is sometimes it gets confused and instead of a charged slash wave, it does the run forward and launch enemy into the air move. That is a big problem in one area where if you fall into the water you die immediately. There is one forced "stealth" area that feels out of place because you can't use any of your guns or sword so you have to go pick up a meat cleaver to get through lol. Not a fan of that level at all. The game is also pretty much a fixed set of levels, enemies all appear exactly in the same spots every time no variations. So on the second pass that "stealth" level is pretty much a waste of time if you remember how you did it the first time.

Still even with those issues I think it's an overall fun game to play. I had more fun in the game than with Cyberpunk lol.

any performance issues with everything maxed out (including ray-tracing)?...I hear the game is a real looker

Last edited:
I had image scaling set to 77% in the driver .. I used Nvidia record and then uploaded to youtube .. Same way I did AMD Relive .
NVIDIA's image scaling in that case must be messing with the image. With the kind of performance your overlay shows I don't think you need to use any image scaling.

I turned the scaler off , took me a min trying to understand how to get this game to start in DX 12 and why the game thinks it needs to talk about the E and Tab keys every dam frame .. also my E key is acting up .

I turned the scaler off , took me a min trying to understand how to get this game to start in DX 12 and why the game thinks it needs to talk about the E and Tab keys every dam frame .. also my E key is acting up .

That looks a lot better.

It is amazing to me that my display is FreeSync Premium and the RTX 3070 can use G - Sync's right with it .

A brand-new Bright Memory Infinite update has been released across all platforms to celebrate the Chinese New Year

The new update introduces a new third-person perspective-assist mode which allows players to see Shelia's model when moving and firing a weapon without aiming...this mode won't be active when using skills, when aiming, defending, grappling, or using the Light Blade...in addition, this new update adds support for Toon Rendering on PC...this mode renders Shelia in a cel-shaded toon style and is only available for the PC version...

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1178830/view/6034294147957660877

Back