Bizzmeister's Motif Monument SFF Build

bizzmeister

2[H]4U
Hey guys,

I've always loved these smaller builds and wanted to finally build one myself. I absolutely fell in love with the Motif Monument and decided I had to go ahead and build it. So here it goes, ill share the progress as I go. I have pretty much all I need at the moment except my custom PSU cables. It's really disappointing hearing that if I order now, its a 4-6 week wait. ( by the way, if anyone knows a quicker way, please let me know asap )

Also, since this build forces you to use a smaller card, the beefiest card i can pretty much put in ( 2 slot card all it permits ) is a 3060Ti. Since I am not willing to pay $1400 for a frickin EVGA 3060Ti XC that's small and 2 fan, i settled on a PNY single fan 3060 for the time being. That arrives on Friday. There are only 3 3060Ti mini versions in existence that I know of. Only one is available for purchase and that's the EVGA card mentioned above. The other is the MSI Aero ITX 3060Ti Single fan ( not out yet ) and ASUS DUAL MINI 3060Ti ( not out yet )

Build specs:

Case ( or lack of lol ): Motif Monument
ASUS TUF 27" 165hz IPS 2560x1440 Gsync monitor
ASUS ROG Strix Z590-I Gaming Wifi mITX
Intel i7 11700K
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax Black with 2 120mm fans / Noctua thermal paste
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3600mhz
Corsair SF Series 750w PSU
Western Digital Black 2TB SN850 Gen 4 NVME SSD
PNY RTX 3060 Revel Gaming Epic (single fan) 12GB

Anyways, enough talk, here are some pics. By the way, in case your wondering, this thing is very sturdy. Is A LOT heavier than it looks. Excellent paint finish too. Will have a lot more uploaded tomorrow.

IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG

6F97E2AE-77F8-4C6E-8DCA-42BCE624DEFE.jpeg

F5C5F208-55D3-4D5F-B62C-5895A8FE4645.jpeg

8499F82E-DC56-4544-ADC7-521E86EE0584.jpeg

91857F30-DC8D-42B3-96DC-CD2A217FE8F4.jpeg

More to come!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////
///////

So, 4/25/21. Finally done! For now. I absolutely love it! I wanted the Ti variant of this card so ill be swapping this 3060 XC out for that when i get my hands on it. But this will do for now.

Motif - Imgur (1).jpg
Motif - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a neat little build. I was looking at it myself, but don't have a small enough video card.

Looks like a neat little build. I was looking at it myself, but don't have a small enough video card.

Yah that’s easily the toughest part, finding a good small card to match the rest of the awesomeness lol.

actively looking for one of the 3060Ti’s I mentioned while the 3060 holds me over

•••••••••
11700K literally just got delivered and installed. Awaiting the noctua tower cooler arriving sometime today.

Looks neat. Nice shot of the motherboard- the design is quite similar to the X570-I.

I'd be concerned about noise and dust with this "case" (it's more of a showcase/mount) but it is pretty eye-catching if you've never seen it before. Good luck with cabling- and of course in getting a card!

Looks neat. Nice shot of the motherboard- the design is quite similar to the X570-I.

I'd be concerned about noise and dust with this "case" (it's more of a showcase/mount) but it is pretty eye-catching if you've never seen it before. Good luck with cabling- and of course in getting a card!

Thanks bud.

Noise won’t be an issue, I’ll be using the only the best fans available from Noctua and I think the only time you may be hearing it is under load while gaming ( because of that single fan 3060 that’s going in soon ) I think it’ll be even less of a concern if I get that EVGA 2 fan mini 3060Ti I want.

as far as dust, yah that may be an issue but every bit is open and visible so I can spray it all out easily

Back