Bitspower Titan - Swapping Intel Block for AM4 Block

Corporate Thug

Weaksauce
Hi all,

I just purchased a Bitspower Titan X 1.2. Found a great deal from someone who purchased the barebones for the 3080. Anyway, it is the intel version. This is my first attempt at watercooling so I specifically sought a pre-cut kit.

Is there anyway I can replace the block w/ a AM4 block? It's pre-cut hardtubing so I'm not sure if the location and size of the "holes" (whatever they are called) on another block would be in the same location such that the tubes would fit.

Yes, it's all interchangeable. I recommend contacting Bitspower via email to make sure. The manual (linked on this page) shows all the compatible boards for the included tubing. You'll need to buy an AMD block which I think I saw at Micro Center it's like $180?

Yes, it's all interchangeable. I recommend contacting Bitspower via email to make sure. The manual (linked on this page) shows all the compatible boards for the included tubing. You'll need to buy an AMD block which I think I saw at Micro Center it's like $180?

thanks for the reply! So it would only be compatible with bitspower blocks only correct?

Being that your going to be running a different motherboard the cpu socket location isnt going to be the same. So you will likely have to cut some tubing. Just be sure you get the same size and type.

Back