Billy Mitchell Has Achieved the IMPOSSIBLE!!! New World Record Pac Man Score !!!

erek

[H]F Junkie
"UPDATE: To everyone questioning my credibility regarding my coverage of this story, I would like to discuss a few things here. ► 1. I have always remained neutral on this topic and only reported known-statements on the matter. ► 2. I have never accepted a bribe to report on a story. Nor will I ever do so. ► 3. I report on the publicly known information on topics I cover. I am not here to tell you what you wanna hear. I am hear to tell you the facts. Period. If you have any issue with any of my reporting, feel free to share it in the comments. But I can assure you that there is no foul play here. And there never will be. Details: ► Previous World Record: 3,333,360 ► New World Record: 3,338,420 ► Full Twitch VOD of Billy's Performance: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/817371358 ► Shout-Out to VanBuren20 for bringing this to my attention: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5gRt9N2V5nv8nP3YvZpRA ► Additional Details: Guinness World Records, Doc Mac "Aurcade" and Namco was there off and on throughout the week. This was arranged with Guinness a considerable time ago. They wanted Billy to do it on the microswitch joystick because it was the original hardware. Billy struggled a lot throughout the week but he eventually adapted to it and got it done at a live venue (Galloping Ghost Arcade) streamed live on Twitch."

the-salt-must-flow.jpg

II don't hate this guy, he's fine.

I hate the fucking Clickbait Youtube videos that are so struggling in the Accomplishment Summary Department.

If I can't figure out what the fuck you did with the video's tags / title, I'm not watching it; this context-less video i have no idea what he is playing (might be Pacman, but given how generic YouTube channel backgrounds have become, I can't make that assumption.). Your article title is exactly the same as the mysterious video (not helping here, Erekl)

Believe it or not, it doesn't ruin the amazement by adding the game he is playing tio your video title (or dare I say it, your repostd news thread title)

Last edited:
II don't hate this guy, he's fine.

I hate the fucking Clickbait Youtube videos that are so struggling in the Accomplishment Summary Department.

If I can't figure out what the fuck you did with the video's tags / title, I'm not watching it; this context-less video i have no idea what he is playing (might be Pacman, but given how generic YouTube channel backgrounds have become, I can't make that assumption.). Your article title is exactly the same as the mysterious video (not helping here, Erekl)

Believe it or not, it doesn't ruin the amazement by adding the game he is playing tio your video title (or dare I say it, your repostd news thread title)
Thanks for the feedback, I updated the thread's title to provide more accurate context

I brought this up in the last Billy Mitchell thread, and probably will every time I see this clown mentioned until we have a satisfactory answer. The thing that inquiring minds want to know - I mean forget the Pacman scores, King of Kong, etc., look past the alleged cheating. Why is nobody ever asking the real, important questions, such as is Rickey's hot sauce bomb? If so, is it worth the inflated price that would need to be paid for a 2 pack on Amazon for it?

I brought this up in the last Billy Mitchell thread, and probably will every time I see this clown mentioned until we have a satisfactory answer. The thing that inquiring minds want to know - I mean forget the Pacman scores, King of Kong, etc., look past the alleged cheating. Why is nobody ever asking the real, important questions, such as is Rickey's hot sauce bomb? If so, is it worth the inflated price that would need to be paid for a 2 pack on Amazon for it?
ever sampled it before?

ever sampled it before?
I have not. I keep hoping somebody has some real world feedback(outside of Amazon reviews or whatever) before I give that clown any of my hard earned money. $10 a bottle for a small bottle of hot sauce is pretty outrageous so unless it's really bomb I don't want to buy it.

I have not. I keep hoping somebody has some real world feedback(outside of Amazon reviews or whatever) before I give that clown any of my hard earned money. $10 a bottle for a small bottle of hot sauce is pretty outrageous so unless it's really bomb I don't want to buy it.
This is super cereal.

ever sampled it before?

This is super cereal.

The one redeeming quality Billy Mitchell may have is that he makes really good hot sauce. We don't know. People need answers :ROFLMAO:

So I've actually tried it and while taste is subjective you would be better off getting something else, it's mediocre at best and really sits low on my scale of good sauces.

You'll be far happier getting something from Puckerbutt or Heartbreaking Dawns or Angry Goat or Rising Sun [Rising Sun/Golden Frog seems to be out of business, which is a shame as their Triple Pepper Garlic sauce was one of my favorites] and to a lesser extent NW Elixirs but they don't make the #4 Bangkok Hott anymore so I don't recommend them much.

I actually forgot CA Blazing Chili Farms who I've spent the most money over the years at because their candied Carolina reaper bacon is just unspeakable on how good it is.

Last edited:

I've tried it, it's ok, but in the modern world of hot sauces being all fancy, it's pretty meh

I've interacted with him a couple times, since he lives down here and has come to a couple of our arcade related events, he's ok I guess? just another dude... although he always wears a suit for some reason, and is freakishly tall...

no idea why the internet is so obsessed with him

You also might want to watch this about Mitchell and Walter Day getting sued hard in a recent suit by the new owner of Twin Galaxies...A one Mr. Jace Hall formerly of Echo Fox.

I've tried it, it's ok, but in the modern world of hot sauces being all fancy, it's pretty meh

I've interacted with him a couple times, since he lives down here and has come to a couple of our arcade related events, he's ok I guess? just another dude... although he always wears a suit for some reason, and is freakishly tall...

no idea why the internet is so obsessed with him
Hmm, never realized that: "His driver's license indicates that he is 6'5".Jan 9, 2010"

Can't find it now, but didn't Hef also seriously wreck his wrist on Pacman?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...america/8601dc76-6081-470c-89cb-e793a5e4221a/
only this: "A special kid glove is kept on the Pacman machine, his favorite, so that he does not get calluses on his hand from wrestling with its single joystick control"

Johnny Carson once held the Donkey Kong high score at the mansion. Maybe still does...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ansion/1a4dbcef-0cf2-406f-95eb-5ac4f8119837/?

Last edited:
i swore the kill screen was just t hat, a kill screen??? if you entered the bugged area you died.

i swore the kill screen was just t hat, a kill screen??? if you entered the bugged area you died.
No. It means you cannot see the screen. The memory ran out and cannot display it properly, but you can still collect the scrumptious dots.

Back