Best VPN for Netflix

NordVPN. They’re constantly updating their service to work around Netflix.

I've been using Private Internet Access for my VPN. Works pretty well and I got the multi-year deal awhile back so im good till 2023. :joyful:

to be as anonymous as possible, it is better to buy a subscription to a paid VPN . for example Vee PM very good option and cheap.If you try this VPN you will not regret my advice
Tried this Vee PM service. It totally sucks. Disconnects without warning. Issues connecting.

Last edited:
It's probably a shill. Shilling with VPNs is such an issue r/privacy deletes anything about VPNs.
Looking at it, I agree. Spam removed his account and posts, and changed the service name so it does not get SEO hits.

I have ExpressVPN and was not able to use it for Netflix until someone told me to simply try different servers. Apparently some work and some dont. I found one that worked, but unfortunately Netflix must have caught on after a few months and it was blocked again. So I may change my VPN service as well. I'd be interested in Nord, but aren't they the ones that just had a huge security breach?

I have ExpressVPN and was not able to use it for Netflix until someone told me to simply try different servers. Apparently some work and some dont. I found one that worked, but unfortunately Netflix must have caught on after a few months and it was blocked again. So I may change my VPN service as well. I'd be interested in Nord, but aren't they the ones that just had a huge security breach?
Use NordVPN for Netflix. They’re always updating their servers for it.

Does Mullvad work on a data cap or minutes?

I bought a "month" of service 4 days ago. Today it says I have "no more VPN time on this account".

I emailed their support address. But wondering if anyone here has seen this before?

Well, I don't know if it is the best, but Windscribe seems to work for me. Used servers in USA, Japan, Various European countries. Connects to Netflix no problem.

Does Mullvad work on a data cap or minutes?

I bought a "month" of service 4 days ago. Today it says I have "no more VPN time on this account".

I emailed their support address. But wondering if anyone here has seen this before?
Did you get an answer on this? I have never seen a cap on Mullvad and I DL games across it....

If a VPN is free you are the product and they are logging everything and likely selling everything you do. NordVPN is one of the most trusted VPN' services around.

If a VPN is free you are the product and they are logging everything and likely selling everything you do. NordVPN is one of the most trusted VPN' services around.
They've had a log audit 3 years in a row and have been shown that their "zero log policy" is actually true. They're also not a part of the 14 eyes, which is nice.

Did you get an answer on this? I have never seen a cap on Mullvad and I DL games across it....
Yes. Somehow my payment got transferred to a different account, which then rendered my account with "no time left". I don't have another account...
I sent them my paypal transaction info and they transferred my payment back.

seems like a solid VPN. Lots of servers, good performance. However, doesn't work for Netflix.

Yes. Somehow my payment got transferred to a different account, which then rendered my account with "no time left". I don't have another account...
I sent them my paypal transaction info and they transferred my payment back.

seems like a solid VPN. Lots of servers, good performance. However, doesn't work for Netflix.
NordVPN works with Netflix just fine.

Right, because recommending a VPN that works with Netflix in a thread asking about a VPN that works with Netflix is being a shill. Thank you for your wonderful contribution.
There is nothing wrong with using NordVPN for Netflix. My post was in response to your question immediately above:
Don't trust Nord with my data.
What have they done to make you distrust them over any other VPN?
And the reason to not trust them is that NordVPN were getting YouTube shills onboard while they knew they were hacked and still investigating the hack, but rather not inform their customers until months later. So using them for Netflix is fine, just don't trust them beyond that.

Back