Best CPU Coolers 2021

"best" for who/what ??

I really hate these silly lists/video's, as I have NEVA seen even a single one of them could possibly account for all the system variables, use cases, and especially user preferences with respect to aesthetics.....

They can't have all the variable in a youtube video. The length would be gigantic. You can have a nice base line, pick one and do additional research. This video at least gives you something to start with.

"best" for who/what ??

I really hate these silly lists/video's, as I have NEVA seen even a single one of them could possibly account for all the system variables, use cases, and especially user preferences with respect to aesthetics.....
Aesthetics is a personal thing. It has nothing to do with something that is measurable like the performance. It is a base line performance.

Like choosing my personal underwear, lol

"best" for who/what ??

I like GamersNexus. But.....they haven't' even tested that many coolers. And this video seems to have some obvious gaps.

I agree, GamerNexus do comprehensive testing. As you said their cooler data base is quite limited, but in their defence they changed to new CPU cooler test station March 2020. I don't why but seems they haven't tested many cooler in last 20 months on their new test station.

Back