Best CPU Coolers 2021

bonehead123

[H]ard|Gawd
"best" for who/what ??

I really hate these silly lists/video's, as I have NEVA seen even a single one of them could possibly account for all the system variables, use cases, and especially user preferences with respect to aesthetics.....

lukeintheo

n00b
They can't have all the variable in a youtube video. The length would be gigantic. You can have a nice base line, pick one and do additional research. This video at least gives you something to start with.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
"best" for who/what ??

I really hate these silly lists/video's, as I have NEVA seen even a single one of them could possibly account for all the system variables, use cases, and especially user preferences with respect to aesthetics.....
Aesthetics is a personal thing. It has nothing to do with something that is measurable like the performance. It is a base line performance.

pututu

[H]ard DC'er of the Year 2021
Like choosing my personal underwear, lol

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
"best" for who/what ??

I like GamersNexus. But.....they haven't' even tested that many coolers. And this video seems to have some obvious gaps.

doyll

[H]ard|Gawd
I agree, GamerNexus do comprehensive testing. As you said their cooler data base is quite limited, but in their defence they changed to new CPU cooler test station March 2020. I don't why but seems they haven't tested many cooler in last 20 months on their new test station.