Best Buy + Square Enix Store + PSN Store Sale

BiH115

Gif Guy
For anyone that hasn't already seen, there are some sales going on right now for various PS4/Xbox games, 30-60% off.

Best buy is selling games like Doom and Wolfenstein/Old Blood, Skyrim Special Edition, Fallout 4, etc.

Square Enix store - A few games on sale like FFXV, Kingdom Hearts, etc..

PSN Store - Bunch of the popular games on sale (FFXV, HZD, Kingdom Hearts, Mafia III, etc.).

Last edited:
Saw the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Sale in my e-mail. Nothing worth getting, in my opinion. The FFXII Zodiac Age Collector's Edition is pretty sweet if you don't have it.

I'll have to see what Best Buy has later. Work has gotten paranoid about HTTPS and it's one of the sites I can't get to at the moment. [H] is sporadic, but I can still post.

Saw the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Sale in my e-mail. Nothing worth getting, in my opinion. The FFXII Zodiac Age Collector's Edition is pretty sweet if you don't have it.

I'll have to see what Best Buy has later. Work has gotten paranoid about HTTPS and it's one of the sites I can't get to at the moment. [H] is sporadic, but I can still post.

I ended up getting that, I'm just a sucker for that kind of stuff. I won't play the game for a while, it's probably up in the teens backlog wise. The titles I pointed out were the big hitters on my end (I don't own Fallout 4 and Doom yet, but the other two are totally worth getting if you don't already have them).

Back