Baldurs Gate 3 - Official Discussion Thread (2019)

It’s not you, and yeah, this was complete trash, and it was the biggest bait and switch since Daikatana.

BG3 makes every single Tribes sequel look authentic.

BG3 was so bad that it retroactively made Fallout 3 a true sequel to Fallout 2, and by extension, means that the Fallout world and the Elder Scrolls games must canonically be in the same universe.

It was a bunch of hype to sell a Divinity game that had nothing to do with the Baldur's Gate world or franchise.
Dude you are crazy, this is the best PC game in ages.

It’s not you, and yeah, this was complete trash, and it was the biggest bait and switch since Daikatana.

BG3 makes every single Tribes sequel look authentic.

BG3 was so bad that it retroactively made Fallout 3 a true sequel to Fallout 2, and by extension, means that the Fallout world and the Elder Scrolls games must canonically be in the same universe.

It was a bunch of hype to sell a Divinity game that had nothing to do with the Baldur's Gate world or franchise.
Lmao. Salty.

Game is good

I think it is a good game but it isn't one of my top RPGs. I think it is great how well it has done because it will draw more people to RPGs and maybe other games will get better $upport in the future.
It would have been better if it had been set somewhere else in the world and not BG. It didn't feel like BG to me. I also don't like the 5th edition rules.

1712944058341.png

Back