* CPU: Intel i5 3570k (Ivy Bridge)
* Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK
* RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3
* PSU: Corsair CX V2 500 Watt
* GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 6870
* Monitors: (2) Asus VS229H-P IPS Displays
* Main HDD: SanDisk Ultra Sata 3 120GB SSD
* Second HDD: WD [EADS] Green 2TB

I've been going to more and more LAN parties here in the southeast over the year and I realized that lugging my ATX case has been kind of a pain. I'll sell the case and MB.

So the major things changed:

* Case: Fractal Design Node 304
* Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI (Also Dual booting Hackintosh for this MB, I can OC using multipliers w/o voltage. It's running at 4Ghz idling at 37C)
* GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7950
* Main HDD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (Will be here tomorrow)
* Second HDD: WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB (Will be here tomorrow)
* Cooling: Corsair H80i (Using a temp Evo 212 til I decide if I really want to WC or not)

Old Build:
dUVbLl.jpg

979OWl.jpg

QHmVdl.jpg

New Build:
BZtVyzVl.jpg

kcBuhyIl.jpg

rhVP34ul.jpg

53Yp8RXl.jpg

QC70iJil.jpg

Q5DKYxvl.jpg

ZBukmEql.jpg

Does the Node 304 have air vents on both sides of the case? I'm curious how the CPU heat is being exhausted from the case.

Is cool air being sucked in from the side next to the wall, and exhausted to where you sit? Or the other way around?

There's a filtered vent on the side alongside the video card which it can suck air in from, in front there are 2x92mm fans sucking in thru a filtered vent and in back a 140mm fan blowing out. The PSU sucks in from a filtered vent on the bottom and blows out the side though the side flows are probably not that strong.

There's a filtered vent on the side alongside the video card which it can suck air in from, in front there are 2x92mm fans sucking in thru a filtered vent and in back a 140mm fan blowing out. The PSU sucks in from a filtered vent on the bottom and blows out the side though the side flows are probably not that strong.

+1 that is correct!

Back