ATTN FrgMstr: You were right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrock2003

n00b
Sir, you were correct. My username was Adrock2001 but I don't remember which email address I registered the account with. I'll go back and see if I can remember the password, but I can't remember which email address I used to register the account under because it was so long ago.

Here is a post I made showing my account was created back in 2002 and you can clearly see my Heatware name (Adrock2003) at the bottom in my signature associated with my old account: https://hardforum.com/threads/adroc...pro-x64-x32-and-more.1720399/#post-1039251846

I promise you, I'm not trying to spam anyone or take advantage of anything. I can provide you with everything you need to verify my identity, I just can't remember the email address I used to register with back in 2002. What else can I do to recover my old account?

Last edited:
Correction, I created the account before 2002. I made that post in 2002 stating I hadn't been here in a LONG time. I've had an account here for almost 20 years, which is scary to think about honestly.

Looking at that account it was only used here for FSFT purposes. We no longer allow that type of posting. FSFT is for CONTRIBUTING members of our forum. This helps keep things running smoothly here and stop abuses in FSFT. I would suggest if you want to be a member of our forums and contribute, a new account is where to start. Check out the new rules (which have been in effect for 7 or so years IIRC.) here.

The FSFT forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate. FSFT is for contributing members of HardForum.

PMs have also been TURNED OFF for new members to prevent scamming of our community members.

WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned outright.

Please read the rules before posting in this forum. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back