Atomic Heart

I've put off playing this due to real life stuff, but this DLC is ridiculous and stupid and i'm here for it.

Finally bought the game a year after playing the demo. Thought the price point of 30 bucks was fair enough. Unique enough game play, runs very well on my ol' rig. But man, i fogot how bad the voice acting is on your character. I don't get it, because the surrounding cast is pretty good.

But other than that, still early in the game, but i'm liking so far. Echoing what others have stated that it's got a Bioshock feel to it.

Quick update on the game (still no RT :))

I've played some hard games in my time, but is it just me here? This game has gotten extremely hard to the point of it's really not that fun anymore. On YT looking for tips on this boss that looks straight out of the Incredibles. I understand how to beat it, but can't get by it.

Lowering difficulting ain't helping. Maybe getting too old for these games .....

I played on normal most likely. I had zero issues with difficultly. I don't recall getting stuck on any boss either. Maybe updates changed it though.

I played on normal most likely. I had zero issues with difficultly. I don't recall getting stuck on any boss either. Maybe updates changed it though.
More of a learning curve on actually how to play the games with the weapons with combination of the special ability (ie polymer jet). After that nightmare which was the first boss (Incredibles boss) I figured out some things. Like maybe swig a vodka before combat. Actually still hard, but playable.

Back