ASUS TUF AMD 6900XT AMAZON PREORDER NOW

Man you went through all that wasted time for a potential $5? Or was your main concern being lucky and still have them ship you a card?
Was exactly going to be my response. Calling about a top dollar gpu and spending over an hour on the phone for $5. Wow.

Did you receive one from them? I'm skeptical the about us shows dr. oz and a pepsi CEO as the founders.

I ordered yesterday, didn't receive a shipping email yet but worst case I'll just do a chargeback on my credit card.

Did you receive one from them? I'm skeptical the about us shows dr. oz and a pepsi CEO as the founders.
No I have not ordered anything from them. In fact I was suspicious of doing so. Yeah, that about us info is rather strange.

$2399.99 & no Fellatio as of 12/30

These prices make me laugh.

I'm going to take a really long story and make it short. I called Amazon (usually better results when calling), and they put me through to multiple people, one claimed they would be able to still purchase the graphic card and have it sent to me. That obviously didn't work out. After 30 minutes on the call they ended up getting back to me and said that they could not give me a concession of any type whatsoever because I was never charged. I was told they literally couldn't give me anything....
Then went on chat for about 30 minutes, still nothing.
Venom2000 idk how you got that $5 but I literally did everything I possibly could to get it, and still didn't.

RIP Asus Tuf 6900XT and Amazon $5 Promo credit. LOL
Mosie100 Guess I just got a helpful representative. I told them my order was canceled and wanted to know if there is anything they could do to help. They said since it was canceled, they couldn't do anything regarding the order but offered the promo credit as an appeasement. I've been seeing 6800 and 6800XT popping up a bit here lately but not so many 6900XT :(

Mosie100 Guess I just got a helpful representative. I told them my order was canceled and wanted to know if there is anything they could do to help. They said since it was canceled, they couldn't do anything regarding the order but offered the promo credit as an appeasement. I've been seeing 6800 and 6800XT popping up a bit here lately but not so many 6900XT :(
Seems that Amazon agents are given a lot of individual freedom with regards to remedy options. I was chatting with one (IM) on Christmas day when I was given an Amazon gift card that was "already redeemed" despite it being sealed (re-sealed?). It was the strangest conversation I've ever had with support as he kept "reassuring" me that my "money was safe" then went off on a tangent about how polite I was when "most customers are rude." Having worked in service (and having more than 2 brain cells) it should be obvious that it's unprofessional for an agent to demean other customers in a conversation with a customer. :facepalm:

MC BABY!! LOOK AT THAT STOCK! I have only seen 5 or 6 AMD any 6000 series in at all at this Madison Heights location. They get more Nvidia stock every other day. Amazon could stop the scalpers, they just don't care.
If either card developer cared as much as they say, they would allocate stock to the brick and mortar stores and make people get off their butts, best way to stop scalping. Load BB and MC up.

Attachments

• fight.PNG
    fight.PNG
    894.3 KB · Views: 0
Back