ASRock Z77E-ITX Ivy Bridge-ready

50a.jpg

ASRock unveiled a feature-rich mini-ITX socket LGA1155 motherboard based on Intel Z77 chipset, the Z77E-ITX. The board makes good use of its scarce PCB real-estate, with a 6-phase VRM powering the CPU, two DDR3 DIMM slots that support dual-DDR3 2800+ MHz by overclocking, one PCI-Express 3.0 x16 expansion slot, a mini PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (for wireless cards) and lots of connectivity. With storage, there are two SATA 6 Gb/s and two SATA 3 Gb/s internal ports, and one eSATA 3 Gb/s. With display, there's one each of DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort. 8-channel HD audio gigabit Ethernet, six USB 3.0 ports (4 back, 2 front), make for the rest of it.
PCI-Express 3.0!

Source:
http://www.techpowerup.com/161782/ASRock-Z77E-ITX-Pictured.html
or
http://lab501.ro/stiri/cebit-2012-asrock-z77-si-un-nou-monstru-x79

8 pin CPU power connector and an extra heatsink. Maybe now we finally have an ITX board from ASRock which won't throttle?

I wonder when it will release? Like to see some real world benching and testing results. They also have some mATX mobos as well in the pics. Looks like ASRock is getting to the game. Now just need ASUS, Gigabyte, and others to join is as well.

If this turns out to actually OC decently, then this + BitFenix Prodigy, watercooled, would be so awesome. Can't wait for this stuff to come out.

Please excuse my language... but I just jizz in my pants!
Looking forward for 2500S IVB version (3450S or 3550S, which ever is the right one)
Slap a 7850/7870 in it
This could be a fun on the road LAN rig

Please excuse my language... but I just jizz in my pants!
Looking forward for 2500S IVB version (3450S or 3550S, which ever is the right one)
Slap a 7850/7870 in it
This could be a fun on the road LAN rig

Or a 7970....you know. :D

Or a 7970....you know. :D

hahah thatz too much for the mobo
or too much for the PSU lol
trying to make a on the road rig lol
if possible pico PSU and
looking forward for a single slot 7850 that only uses a single 6pin pcie connector

i would rather have then 7970 in my main rig lol

Oh look it's so CUTE.... seriously that seems pretty kool. Good mobile lan rig.

Back