Anybody played with Raidmax Icecube?

Just wondering because this case looks roomy for a big videocard such as GTX 280. It can fit in a fullsize 120mm and a ATX PSU. The exterior design is just great. It also has that classy look on the front and the back. :cool:

front2.jpg

http://www.raidmax.com/specs/icecube.htm

Not a bad looking case. Only one 120mm fan though. May or may not be a problem depending on use and what you put inside it. Personally, I like cases that have intake and exhaust fans but thats just me.

Not a bad looking case. Only one 120mm fan though. May or may not be a problem depending on use and what you put inside it. Personally, I like cases that have intake and exhaust fans but thats just me.

i may end up getting one of these for my HTPC box, and if so, i'd end up putting 2x 120mm blowholes on each side toward the front, blowing air into the case. the included 120mm exhaust fan in the rear, and the 120mm fan integrated into the PSU would serve as exhaust. simple enough fix for the "no air intake" problem..... ;)

of course, that would likely be overkill for the setup i would choose, as i would be underclocking an Athlon 45w 2.5Ghz CPU (probably down to about 2Ghz or so) and using a stock heatsink, and would be sure to purchase a motherboard that has onboard video with DVI/HDMI connectors on the back panel, further reduing heat output. but hey, i'm all about the overkill :D

Back