anybody ever seen this pump?

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
It is the pump from a coolit systems D1-1006 peltier/water setup, came out of an old 775 Alienware box a buddy had where it was cooling SLI 8800 Ultras.

The pump will no longer self start. The impeller just wiggles unless you give it a flick. I'm guessing one or more windings are burnt up and of course the entire assembly is potted.

Q1AR590.jpg

bKQHx5G.jpg

I'm wanting to play around with these TE modules and would be nice to find a pump that would bolt up.

Personally I think the CoolIt designs are stupid. If I'm going to introduce the extra heat from a peltier into my cooling system I want to have the benefit of the peltier cooling the CPU directly instead of the coolant.

Anyways, I don't recognize that pump, but really any pump and CPU block should be fine. I'm not sure if Swiftech still sells their all in one solution, but you could go with a separate CPU block and pump.

Personally I think the CoolIt designs are stupid. If I'm going to introduce the extra heat from a peltier into my cooling system I want to have the benefit of the peltier cooling the CPU directly instead of the coolant.

Anyways, I don't recognize that pump, but really any pump and CPU block should be fine. I'm not sure if Swiftech still sells their all in one solution, but you could go with a separate CPU block and pump.

have you ever seen the CooliT Eliminator?? that cooler was not only good, but just great... I can remember how it was able to make a system idle below ambient temp and low typical loads at barely couple of degrees over ambient even with a overclocked dual core chip (yes those times are old)..

anyway with the OP any pump in fact should work perfect and do a great job.. maybe even better because new pumps are stronger and quieter than those old units..

Back