Any zen 4 owners have super long boot times?

Could you once, then? :)
Just for you! :)

- Powered off PC via Shut Down command in Windows
- Waited 10 seconds
- Hit power button on PC
- Around 25 seconds until Windows login page (25.3). Used iOS Clock timer.

cpuid.png

Last edited:
In my case with ryzen 2700x, last bios time 13.6 seconds, in task manager.
We'll see when the ryzen 5600x comes to me how it will be

In my case with ryzen 2700x, last bios time 13.6 seconds, in task manager.
We'll see when the ryzen 5600x comes to me how it will be
I’ve never understood this obsession with AM5’s slow boots. I leave my PC on so I guess I don’t care as much as others.

It's about a minute to get to the desktop for me on AM5. I'm not in a hurry so it doesn't bother me. I'm sure it will get better as the platform matures.

It's about a minute to get to the desktop for me on AM5. I'm not in a hurry so it doesn't bother me. I'm sure it will get better as the platform matures.
I would probably be pissed,you give a bunch of money for something and then it takes you back to the age of dos

I would probably be pissed,you give a bunch of money for something and then it takes you back to the age of dos
Wait till you try booting Pro level HEDT boards. Much like servers, a minute might not get you to video. Never mind through POST or a desktop.

Wait till you try booting Pro level HEDT boards. Much like servers, a minute might not get you to video. Never mind through POST or a desktop.
yes, I didn't really have the chance to see some professional servers and equipment and how it all starts, I believe that it takes time

Back