Any Programs that can Test CPU+Ram+GPU Together Continuosly?

edo101

Limp Gawd
Hello I'd like to load my system withought playing a video game. I wamt to test my CPU+GPU+RAM together. I don't have time to play a video game which I Know would be a good a way to test. I want to run some programs that can do this for me instead,

RealBench also used to do what you are asking... not sure how "stressful" it is these days though.

I know with 3DMark you can stress test as well which will simulate gaming situations.

occt
what they hell are you trying to do though? you have two threads:
1 - i want to simulate gaming but not stress test
2 - i was to stress test but not simulate gaming
trolling? boardbored? wtf?

Last edited:
Reactions: blurp
like this
RealBench also used to do what you are asking... not sure how "stressful" it is these days though.

I know with 3DMark you can stress test as well which will simulate gaming situations.
How would you simulate gaming situations on 3DMark? III_Slyflyer_III
occt
what they hell are you trying to do though? you have two threads:
1 - i want to simulate gaming but not stress test
2 - i was to stress test but not simulate gaming
trolling? boardbored? wtf?
Lol no, I am trying to find a way to test how long a laptop on battery lasts under a game like load pendragon1

Lol no, I am trying to find a way to test how long a laptop on battery lasts under a game like load pendragon1
no two games use the same amount of power though, so you'd want a simulation to hammer the system to get the minimum amount of run time that way you will know you will get at least that amount of runtime with any game you play.
you going on a trip somewhere with no available power?

Pretty easily, run the Stress Test Loop on Timespy (or whichever test suits your fancy)... lol. You need to own 3dmark to do it though I'm pretty sure. I snagged it years ago for $5 on a Steam sale.

no two games use the same amount of power though, so you'd want a simulation to hammer the system to get the minimum amount of run time that way you will know you will get at least that amount of runtime with any game you play.
you going on a trip somewhere with no available power?
Going on a trip and a lot of things to catch up on. I snagged two laptops on a discount and I am trying to figure out which one to keep. So part of thati is battery test. So in order to make sure that all variables are as close as possible, I wanted a benchmark or some game or tool I could run on both computers that wouldn't depend on my flawed human input. So a continuously looping benchmark seemed like the best option Zepher

Going on a trip and a lot of things to catch up on. I snagged two laptops on a discount and I am trying to figure out which one to keep. So part of thati is battery test. So in order to make sure that all variables are as close as possible, I wanted a benchmark or some game or tool I could run on both computers that wouldn't depend on my flawed human input. So a continuously looping benchmark seemed like the best option Zepher

You're one of THOSE people who instead of doing your research ahead of time, take advantage of a company's generous return policy because you're too lazy to read a review on the internet. This is why we can't have nice things.

You're one of THOSE people who instead of doing your research ahead of time, take advantage of a company's generous return policy because you're too lazy to read a review on the internet. This is why we can't have nice things.
I see You're one of THOSE people that like to make up assumptions about people and judge them and then come into their thread and post filth instead of being helpful.

How about the fucking fact that reviews are different on different websites and not everyone's results are the same. if you look up the HP Spectre x360 alone, different websites claim different battery run times. I spent hours and days looking into different laptops because I don't want to buy and return stuff. Its stressful and there's restocking fees slapped on for several OEMS. And from me using it personaly, I am getting shorter advertised run time than what is shown. How about that? kirbyrj

Or the fact that the Asus Zenbook Flip 14 OLED I bought doesn't have many reviews and the few that do didn't mention the wifi card issues I am having which I wouldn't have known until I bought it to try it out.

How about keep your mouth shut and leave a thread alone if you have nothing to contribute but judgemental statements on someone you don't know. Seeing as people's use cases are different and what manufacturers and review sites claim are often different from actual use case especially when it comes to laptops. Sod off. Same goes for you DooKey

Last edited:
Lol...if you buy multiples with the intention of returning one of them you're the problem. End of discussion.

Lol...if you buy multiples with the intention of returning one of them you're the problem. End of discussion.
Ah ok. So it's better to buy one and return it if you don't like it. THen buy another one and return it if you don't like it. Until you buy one that works for you. And don't buy more than one at a time, especially if both items are on sale. Got it, I'm very happy to get your amazing wise feedback on how I should l buy my items. Instead of course input on what the thread is about

Which 2 laptops are you testing?

OCCT is the answer. The paid version lets you tweak the test to stress different components more or less and set the time frame. I like AIDA64 Extreme (and also pay for it, just like OCCT) but it's not as well rounded for what you need to do.

Back