Android Auto Waze

ng4ever

2[H]4U
I know nothing about cars how do I usr Android Auto with Waze on the car screen after connecting a mobile phone to it ? Thanks.

Are you sure you're car supports Android Auto? If it does, you should just be able to open AA on your infotainment screen somewhere after connecting your phone, then it just launches onto all the AA compatible apps that are installed on your phone. If you have Waze installed on your phone, it will show up as one of the apps to launch in AA.

Are you sure you're car supports Android Auto? If it does, you should just be able to open AA on your infotainment screen somewhere after connecting your phone, then it just launches onto all the AA compatible apps that are installed on your phone. If you have Waze installed on your phone, it will show up as one of the apps to launch in AA.

Not my car but it is a 2019 car. I forgot exact name because I don't know cars sorry.

I will ask.

If I remember right it always wants to go to the audio books when we plug the phone in or something like that.

Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Hmmm.

Some vehicles I've driven you have to enable Android auto and apple carplay in the car's menu settings. For whatever reason it's disabled by default.

And some only one usb port in the car will work, may have been that way in the Nissan I rented a couple months ago.

Back