AMD Bundles 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for PC with Ryzen and Radeon parts

Pieter3dnow

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gp...ass_for_pc_with_ryzen_and_radeon_components/1
Until March 10th, 2020, all purchases of selected Radeon graphics cards and Ryzen processors will come with three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC, granting purchasers access to hundreds of titles, including new releases such as Gears 5.
This offer comes just before the launch of AMD's Ryzen 3rd Generation processors and Radeon Navi series graphics cards, though this offer also extends to most of AMD's existing offerings, including many Ryzen 2nd Generation products and both RX 500 series and RX Vega series graphics cards.

Those who purchase selected components from participating retailers will gain access to three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta or 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for PC, with Microsoft planning to end their Game Pass for PC Beta period in November 2019.

Terms are listed here: https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

I dunno, I like the idea of Game Pass (and currently subscribed for a year via their $1 Gold promo conversion), but 3 months of game pass promo seems kinda lackluster. Pretty sure it's only $10 a month.

Compare it to AMD's previous 3 game bundles (which hopefully this game pass is just an addition to and not a replacement of), it's kinda cheap.

One year Game Pass subscription seems more appropriate if this is the replacement promo.

I have about 3 years of Gamepass Ultimate (after converting from gold via the 1$ promo) , its great !
but i`d prefer to get actual digital copies that i get to keep with my hardware.

lucky ryzen 2 itself is enough of a incentive to buy. this doesn't do much to add to that

Crap promo. Its almost like they don't feel they need game promos right now. lol

I am going to build a 3000 system... and was going to find a low cost vega or something for it. Now I'll just throw the 570 I have laying around in there for awhile. The last couple promos where far better then this crap.

Crap promo. Its almost like they don't feel they need game promos right now. lol

I am going to build a 3000 system... and was going to find a low cost vega or something for it. Now I'll just throw the 570 I have laying around in there for awhile. The last couple promos where far better then this crap.

If that is a signal that a drop in price is still coming I don't mind.

Excellent price drop is here for the RX 5700 5700xt and Anniversary edition ;)

from Twitter:

D-vYu89W4AAl2xw.jpg

Back