Amazon Prime Day is Oct 13-14

Prime Day is the day that all of those who have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and need an Android Device get the latest Kindle Fire HD at 1/2 the cost.
Is there a 1 per item or similar limit on the 25% back?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite Wi-Fi (https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-X57...53NWQ&qid=1602594600&s=warehouse-deals&sr=8-7)

New on sale is $160 (down from $200)
-or-
Amazon Warehouse:

Item(s) Subtotal: $162.20
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Whole Foods Credit: -$10.00
Prime Savings: -$10.00
Amazon Warehouse: -$32.44
-----
Total before tax: $109.76
Estimated tax to be collected: $7.96
-----
Grand Total: $117.72
Mushed box? Minor cosmetic damage? Scary. I have had bad experiences with open box motherboards from Microcenter. I’d just buy a motherboard new. But good luck!

Mushed box? Minor cosmetic damage? Scary. I have had bad experiences with open box motherboards from Microcenter. I’d just buy a motherboard new. But good luck!
All of my PC part items from Amazon Warehouse have been like new. *knock on wood*
New as in plastic wrap not removed from anything. Hard drives have 0 boots. Out of everything one hard drive had a sticker on it labeling which HDD it was. If its sketch I will return with the quickness for sure. Officially it is listed as:

Condition: Used - Very Good
Missing bonus material. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.
$162.20​

Gigabyte Gaming Ultra x570
$160 on Prime Day sale

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SVRZGM...f8-4b44-8800-7f46fa901842&pf_rd_i=21465390011

That’s as cheap as I’ve seen it.
Are there new motherboards coming out for Zen 3? I know this board is compatible, but have not followed if there are new board models being release

Likely to see similar quality boards at cheaper prices on BF? I want to build a 5900x system. I haven't bought anything yet and I'm not in a big hurry.

Gigabyte Gaming Ultra x570
$160 on Prime Day sale

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SVRZGM...f8-4b44-8800-7f46fa901842&pf_rd_i=21465390011

That’s as cheap as I’ve seen it.
Are there new motherboards coming out for Zen 3? I know this board is compatible, but have not followed if there are new board models being release
I havent heard of any new motherboard releases for Zen 3. I'm not overly thrilled with the current x570 lineup, so if there's anything on the horizon, I'm still looking as well.

I havent heard of any new motherboard releases for Zen 3. I'm not overly thrilled with the current x570 lineup, so if there's anything on the horizon, I'm still looking as well.
Just the asus dark hero.

I have no experience with amazon but I agree with MC. 2 of 3 open box MB were garbage. Good thing I checked them first. Idk how MC took them back with bashed in pins and thermal grease all over. Had zero accessories with them also.

Likely to see similar quality boards at cheaper prices on BF? I want to build a 5900x system. I haven't bought anything yet and I'm not in a big hurry.

Not sure. With my experience I dont really tweak much with my AMD systems. I just let PBO work its magic and enable DOCP (or whatever its called). So ultimately i'm just looking for something that doesnt have complete garbage VRMs and at least two NVME slots. I know most x570 are $200+ so for $115 i'm not mad at what i'm getting.

Not sure. With my experience I dont really tweak much with my AMD systems. I just let PBO work its magic and enable DOCP (or whatever its called). So ultimately i'm just looking for something that doesnt have complete garbage VRMs and at least two NVME slots. I know most x570 are $200+ so for $115 i'm not mad at what i'm getting.
Actually that motherboard model is considered one of the two best for the money/tier. It has great VRMs. That model and the Asus Tuf are the two best midrange boards. — at least when I did my research last year. Maybe other models came out since - I haven’t followed along, but I have no qualms about that board model from my previous research.

Still no Ryzen deals. Was hoping they'd make me at least think twice about waiting for the IPC boost.

$371 4TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd.
$176 2TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd. THIS HAS DRAM and competes with the MX500/EVO in speed (but isn't faster I dno't think...)
$176 2TB WD Blue m.2 ssd.
$88 1TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd
$88 1TB WD Blue M.2 ssd
$45.59 500G Hynix S31 2.5" ssd Also competes with 860 evo/WD Blue. Very fast, has DRAM
$83.99 1TB Hynix S31 ssd 2.5" ssd
$92 Crucial 1TB MX500
$152 2TB WD Green SSD (NO DRAM)
$76 1TB WD Green SSD (NO DRAM)
$180 2TB ADATA SDQ600 External SSD (DRAM? Might be QLC)

Bought a new 2.5" 1TB WD Blue for my XB1X & it was a huge upgrade. Buying a 2nd one with prime day for my basement one.

Added: 2TB MX500 $184

Last edited:
DS920+ 4-bay NAS is $110 off ($440) for anyone looking for a NAS, and there are also 12TB externals ($175 ea) you can buy/shuck and put into this drive. Not bad for up to 48GB of storage.

Last edited:
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite Wi-Fi (https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-X57...53NWQ&qid=1602594600&s=warehouse-deals&sr=8-7)

New on sale is $160 (down from $200)
-or-
Amazon Warehouse:

Item(s) Subtotal: $162.20
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Whole Foods Credit: -$10.00
Prime Savings: -$10.00
Amazon Warehouse: -$32.44
-----
Total before tax: $109.76
Estimated tax to be collected: $7.96
-----
Grand Total: $117.72

damn that's a good deal even at the 160 price. really need to stop myself from buying another one with it being that low.

it's luck of the draw, almost everything i've gotten has been returns because some one bought the wrong thing and had zero issues except for one item where it was just the gpu in the retail box but everything else was missing. also just recently bought another MB8600 modem from their warehouse for 70 dollars off and everything was in it, likely the person bought it not realizing it wouldn't work with their ISP.

$371 4TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd.
$176 2TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd. THIS HAS DRAM and competes with the MX500/EVO in speed (but isn't faster I dno't think...)
$176 2TB WD Blue m.2 ssd.
$88 1TB WD Blue 2.5" ssd
$88 1TB WD Blue M.2 ssd
$45.59 500G Hynix S31 2.5" ssd Also competes with 860 evo/WD Blue. Very fast, has DRAM
$83.99 1TB Hynix S31 ssd 2.5" ssd
$92 Crucial 1TB MX500
$152 2TB WD Green SSD (NO DRAM)
$76 1TB WD Green SSD (NO DRAM)
$180 2TB ADATA SDQ600 External SSD (DRAM? Might be QLC)

Bought a new 2.5" 1TB WD Blue for my XB1X & it was a huge upgrade. Buying a 2nd one with prime day for my basement one.
i hate you, now i have no excuse for not buying another SSD damnit.. ;)

Last edited:
I gave in for the SK Hynix S31 1TB 2.5" SATA at $84. I needed some additional storage in my PC and all my nvme slots are filled, and this is a top-tier 2.5" SATA drive, so seems worth it. Was tempted by the sub-$200 2TB offers, though

I picked up:

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite -$160
Cooler Master ML360 AIO - $99
WD Blue 1TB M.2 SSD - $88

Seem to be pretty good deals. All are the lowest prices ever for those items.

Picked up a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic on Adorama for $125 too. Now, just need to get a Ryzen 5900x and an RTX 3080 (or maybe Big Navi if its good.)

Last edited:
I picked up:

Picked up a Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic on Adorama for $125 too. Now, just need to get a Ryzen 5900x and an RTX 3080 (or maybe Big Navi if its good.)
you and me have the same plan. I think im going to consolidate my server and gaming PCs into one. I kicked everyone off my Plex so it never transcodes. Selling my 9900k & 2700x mobo/cpu combos should fund the 5900x & mobo nicely.

4k Fire Tv stick is $29.99 Prime Day deal. Decent price for those of you who weren't able to get the $25 deal, or those who want another one...

I got an ASUS ROG VIII X570 Impact for $29. :cool:
Nice story bro, jk
Screenshot_20201013-142706_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't resist the 2TB WD Blue SSD for $175. Probably not going to get much better than that during Black Friday for a 2TB TLC SSD with DRAM.

Last edited:
I missed out on the SK Hynix Gold P31 1TB NVME. 😣 Was so caught up with work that I didn't realize some of the other deals.

I picked up:

Was the ML360 a lightning deal? I just went to look for it & can't find it.

Was going to see of there were any decent Lego sets to get for my kid, but by the time I remembered Prime day there wasn't much left to care about.

I guess I should be happy lego actually were the results and not those knockoff ones like Lepin

Not too bad though snagged.the retired Gingerbread house kit from Walmart and going to bust that out to build with him this year instesd of a real gingerbread house that I'm the one who always ends up eating.

There were actually some decent deals.

I bought some bike lights and accessories, a security camera, a multi-tool, and some other random things.

Also, Exploding Kittens NSFW Edition for $12.

Was going to see of there were any decent Lego sets to get for my kid, but by the time I remembered Prime day there wasn't much left to care about.

I guess I should be happy lego actually were the results and not those knockoff ones like Lepin

Not too bad though snagged.the retired Gingerbread house kit from Walmart and going to bust that out to build with him this year instesd of a real gingerbread house that I'm the one who always ends up eating.

I'm working through the "lepin" brick bank right now. For the retired sets, consider the bootlego instead of the fleabay stuff. For sets currently in production, I always go LEGO.

Back