All White Build: Asus Strix 3080 White or Gundam?

Asus 3080 Strix White or Gundam?

• White

• Gundam

Results are only viewable after voting.
You really have no choice in which to get unless you are ok paying 3x more. The Gundam one is probably impossible to get since I doubt they are going to make many.

You really have no choice in which to get unless you are ok paying 3x more. The Gundam one is probably impossible to get since I doubt they are going to make many.
I actually got a reasonable deal on the 3080 Gundam from Japanese seller (costs me less than a street price RTX 3080). Just waiting for it to be shipped over. Hope there's no customs or something, cause that may end up screwing the deal. Basically, if I went with the Gundam, I could sell my current 3080 Strix White, and it should more than cover the cost.

The 3080 Strix White I've got sitting in a box for the past 6 weeks because I'm waiting for the O11D Mini Snow. It doesn't fit my current Fractal Meshify-C and I've been looking for a compact ATX case that accommodate since.

I don't know where to get Galax cards. I actually sold a 3080 Vision 2 months ago because of VRAM heating issues (would go to 100C + gaming).

I actually got a reasonable deal on the 3080 Gundam from Japanese seller (costs me less than a street price RTX 3080). Just waiting for it to be shipped over. Hope there's no customs or something, cause that may end up screwing the deal. Basically, if I went with the Gundam, I could sell my current 3080 Strix White, and it should more than cover the cost.

The 3080 Strix White I've got sitting in a box for the past 6 weeks because I'm waiting for the O11D Mini Snow. It doesn't fit my current Fractal Meshify-C and I've been looking for a compact ATX case that accommodate since.

I don't know where to get Galax cards. I actually sold a 3080 Vision 2 months ago because of VRAM heating issues (would go to 100C + gaming).
Generally, we don't have to pay VAT or customs fees for stuff from Japan. I import Japanese music CDs every year.

I'd use the Gundam one between the two, but I think it really depends on how committed you are to a truly "all white" system.

Generally, we don't have to pay VAT or customs fees for stuff from Japan. I import Japanese music CDs every year.
Same. I've imported plenty of Transformers from Japan with the same experience. Even got the Megatron reissue who transforms into a realistic scale Walther P38 through customs unmolested.

Back