Aliens Fireteam Elite

Superjoe

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone else playing this game, especially on Playstation 5? I'm such a fan I bought it and played a few levels. Sound effects are spot on and its pretty fun overall. Also its only a $39.99 price of entry which ain't so bad these days.

Ars Technica Review Written Review

My PSN ID is superjoe69. Add me for this or Destiny 2. Cheers

On PC, but I find it to be a lot of fun. It doesn't have crossplay, unfortunately.

Yeah the lack of crossplay is a real bummer but still kind of the norm these days.

I'm pretty frustrated that you get zero rewards when your team wipes on a mission. Guess it's time to git gud again, lol

Yeah the lack of crossplay is a real bummer but still kind of the norm these days.

I'm pretty frustrated that you get zero rewards when your team wipes on a mission. Guess it's time to git gud again, lol
All the more frustrating when connection issues have been pretty common, as well.

Can’t believe these morons didn’t think to 100% implement cross-play immediately upon launch. Especially in this type of game.

I haven’t played it yet but everyone seems to be saying it’s really fun although it can be repetitive

Back