AIO tube placement

Odigo

Gawd
Does this AIO placement look ok? It's a DEEPCOOL LS720. All the photos I see have the tubes to the left.. when I was building this made to me more sense as I didn't want the tubes laying on the GPU. Installation manual didn't have any preferences. I'm not sure if it's my OCD or what that's having be second guess. Temps are excellent..

IMG_20230129_113538_017.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230129_110944_032.jpg
    IMG_20230129_110944_032.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 0
For the deepcool AIOs. Per what I heard from DeepCool themselves. They need to be placed on the bottom for the best performance. Hence when you pull it out of the box the logo should default in the upright position with the tubes on bottom.

ls700feat4.jpg

I read this after.. it's strange they don't mention it in the manual.. oddly enough the install video shows differently as well. I won't sweat a 3 degree difference, lol. I don't feel like repasting.

For the deepcool AIOs. Per what I heard from DeepCool themselves. They need to be placed on the bottom for the best performance. Hence when you pull it out of the box the logo should default in the upright position with the tubes on bottom.

View attachment 545694

Agree, not worth it and if it makes the tubing stretch even tighter, I doubt you will lose 3 degrees with all that bend.

Agree, not worth it and if it makes the tubing stretch even tighter, I doubt you will lose 3 degrees with all that bend.
If he rotates it, then he would just flip the radiator around if it can clear the rear exhaust fan.

With such crowded CPU sockets nowadays---I say put your AIO block in whichever way it fits. And feel happy it fit at all!

I did end up moving my tubes to the left.. the tubes flow looks more natural now. Deepcool was good about sending me a couple more tube combs also.

Back