Accounting - free experience by Rick and Morty creator

The game is weird and has no locomotion of any type which is annoying as hell. I have the space requirements but several things are at the very edge and some slightly off and go past the edge of the play area slightly so if your space really is right up at the min space you might have problems progressing in spots. I got up to the xylophone but didn't know what to do next so I just quit out. Not really interested in going back either.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback. My space is about 2.8m x 2.8m and I didn't have any issues. Usually if you drop/throw an object and it goes outside bounds, it will vanish and reappear within bounds.

As for the xylophone, if you do decide to go back:

You need to get the acid out of the bone cabinet thing and drink it (pour it on/near your face)

Interesting, thanks for the feedback. My space is about 2.8m x 2.8m and I didn't have any issues. Usually if you drop/throw an object and it goes outside bounds, it will vanish and reappear within bounds.
Yeah I figured it'd be fine if my space was just a bit bigger there would be no issues. I have a bit smaller than 2m x 1.5m space I can get to most things but on one side is my TV and that is basically almost right up against the border and why I can hit it at times with the controller. I go really slow when near that side. ;) I used the advance settings in room setup to make the border go slightly past my couch to get the min 2m x 1.5m space that it requires for room scale.

Back