AC: Valhalla thread

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone play this, i'm like 3 hours in and this game is shit. The acting, animation, and faces look awful. But the biggest issue for me so far though, is i haven't even assasinated anything aside from a test dummy. The hell kind of assasin's creed game is this? Just floating around completing "raids" (the last one i just stood there and let my guys kill everyone, i literally did nothing).

To people that have played this, does it get better? Right now i'm giving it a 2/10 and about to drop it and play cyberpunk.

Anyone play this, i'm like 3 hours in and this game is shit. The acting, animation, and faces look awful. But the biggest issue for me so far though, is i haven't even assasinated anything aside from a test dummy. The hell kind of assasin's creed game is this? Just floating around completing "raids" (the last one i just stood there and let my guys kill everyone, i literally did nothing).

To people that have played this, does it get better? Right now i'm giving it a 2/10 and about to drop it and play cyberpunk.
I have the same complaints!

I hate the fighting system too. No gruesome kill shots like the other games. I was really expecting some awesome animations. I stopped playing about 3-4 hours in.

I feel like they had some grander ideas for this game, but they had to scale it back when Ubisoft with maybe additional pressure from Sony and Microsoft wanted the game as a launch title for the new consoles. I seem to recall being a little hyped for it back when it was first revealed, but that quickly died down as time and more info was revealed.

I have the same complaints!

I hate the fighting system too. No gruesome kill shots like the other games. I was really expecting some awesome animations. I stopped playing about 3-4 hours in.
I finally finished the main story, odd game. It got really redundant in the middle as well. It got a little better after a while i think, or maybe i just got bored. Got it from rewards so i'm not to broken up. The reviews seem way to high for it though.

I never buy buy the AC games til they are dirt cheap because of what your saying. I get bored with them really quick. Still waiting for AC odyssey to hit bargain bin pricing.

Back