A discontinuity across screen

ruggb

n00b
I just bought an LG 32QN600-B. I am running W10, up to date, and an Asus GTX1060-O6G GPU.
Today I noticed a line across the center of the screen when viewing any video on my browser.
The line appears to be a discontinuity in the position of the horiz scan lines. But it is too fast for me to verify that analysis.
It happens with Chrome of FF. It will do it randomly, or every time I scroll the window.
If I full screen the browser, it appears 7 inches from the top and 9 inches from the bottom.
If it is not full screen, it will appear about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom of the video window.
I do not see it when playing a video via VLC, but I can't scroll that to make it happen as I can the browsers.
It may have been there with my previous 23" FHD monitor, but I never noticed it.
Does anyone have a clue as to what might be causing this?

sure did save that first post eh?! ;)
try flipping hardware acceleration on/off, maybe try playing with the monitor settings like reader mode
THANKS. I had HA off. Turned on and it appears to have stopped it. I figured it was in the browser since it wasn't a fixed spot on the screen.
If it isn't one thing it is two with these browsers. I keep switching back/forth because I run into new problems with every update.
FF is eating memory, so I am back to Chrome as default.

Back