8k mouse

cute8k

n00b
Hey, i have the 8k mouse, and was wondering what dpi to use with 4000hz or 8000hz, since i used 2000 dpi with 1000hz on older mouse and got used to it, but now 2000 dpi and 8000hz feels way to fast and even laggy, what would be good dpi choices for playing with 4000, 8000hz mouse

thank you

What mouse is it? There are some cheaper mice out there that are fake 8k Hz, the EVGA is real and actually on the accurate end. 8k polling is a wash anyway... it literally has no benefits over lower polling rates on a realistic end tbh.

Few games properly support 8Khz, and when there's problems it can manifest as a jerky/laggy feel - you may need to drop back down to 1000/2000hz for them to see if it corrects it.

it is a razer viper 8k, yea i can try to start lowering sens, and keeping in mind that i may have to return back to 1000hz or 2000hz, because the game feels jerky, stuttery, and i can feel it, skippping builds, well tweaked pc aswell with bios, idk will see, il give it a try, but gut feeling already sees only laggyness, performance decrease, and hard to aim, but il give those options a try.

just for curiosity if you have 4000hz or 8000hz mouse, what dpi do you use or would use with it, and ingame sens,

Thanks

it is a razer viper 8k, yea i can try to start lowering sens, and keeping in mind that i may have to return back to 1000hz or 2000hz, because the game feels jerky, stuttery, and i can feel it, skippping builds, well tweaked pc aswell with bios, idk will see, il give it a try, but gut feeling already sees only laggyness, performance decrease, and hard to aim, but il give those options a try.

just for curiosity if you have 4000hz or 8000hz mouse, what dpi do you use or would use with it, and ingame sens,

Thanks

Try different USB ports. When you do polling that high some PCs can't handle it properly especially in combination with other USB devices.

Back