$8K Elliptical Machine Office Desk

Idea that looks great on paper but not so after made, I can't see anyone using this after the first week of owning it.

Unless, it squeaks really bad and you don't like your neighbors in cubicle land.

it would go nicely with the treadmill media center one of the [H]'ers built. Can't remember who, I'll have to dig around in the Home Theater forum.

I'll bet that dealing with the dozens of pissed off customers everyday at work made my blood pressure higher than when I work out lol

$200 exercise bike + ~$25 in aluminum and velcro.

Picture006.jpg

I'm slow off the mark today but a desk has to be at least $10,000 before I'm interested

Please don't let my wife see this, we'll be buying another useless piece of junk to add to the collection she already has...

What a worthless P.O.S. I say, try walking sometime. Oh yeah, too busy.

Some of us have this thing called a "job". This would be nice for those who work full time and parent full time and don't have time for themselves.

Me? I have kickboxing classes 3 times a week in a gym I'm a member of. I'd still love to have that desk.

Today I learned that lantec and 10k desk actually made it in to the urban dictionary.

That is just retarded. Nothing says workaholic like exercise bike desk. Or is it for the lonely programmer that won't leave his desk...Hey look no more fatty WOW players.....Sorry if your a thin WOW player.

That is just retarded. Nothing says workaholic like exercise bike desk. Or is it for the lonely programmer that won't leave his desk...Hey look no more fatty WOW players.....Sorry if your a thin WOW player.

I'm thinking we could incorporate this into WoW controls. You could make your toon run or walk without using the arrow or WASD keys.

The idea is not flawed, but the execution looks retarded, and where the hell did they come up with that price? LOL!

Imagine speaking to customers over the phone when you're out of breath.

Females probably figure you're fapping while you're talking to them. *breathing heavily* "Yes... that sounds... great.... talk to me... more about this... proposal"

Back