800x600

Volkswagen

Staff member
ok i got a problem . When i play any ame and i go over 800x600 in res it starts to skip and its choppy giving me " screen lag". I would liek to knwo what could be causing this problem is it my vid card or my monitor ?

Dose anyone know

Thx, PJ

Originally posted by Volkswagen
ok i got a problem . When i play any ame and i go over 800x600 in res it starts to skip and its choppy giving me " screen lag". I would liek to knwo what could be causing this problem is it my vid card or my monitor ?

Dose anyone know

Thx, PJ

whoops, doubled it.

Originally posted by Volkswagen

Dose anyone know

Thx, PJ

ah, nevermind - radeon 9800. . . I can't imagine what would be slowing that card down to such a crawl. If they're internet games, it could be simple lag, but most likely it's the settings of the card, not the monitor. Do you have 4x AA, AF, or anything like that enabled?

i tried everything I played with the card settings nothing works its still skipping . all i can do is play games on 800x600 i hate it its soo HUGE .

Try turning on vsync? Whats the refresh rate on the monitor at that rez?

Back