$6k Vizio 4K

You can get the 65" 4K OLED for around $4.2K now, spending $6K on an LCD is ridiculous. This thing should be half as expensive

$6,000 for a 65" Vizio? Uh, ya. Just because it has full array back-lighting? It's like you pay a lot extra just to help mitigate the damage of one of LCD's huge pitfalls.

If someone spends more on this VIzio LCD than a 65" 4K OLED they are crazy.

I miss fluorescent back-lighting. That was perfectly good and even. Actually, I still have an old TV with a fluorescent back-light, works fine, it's very even. I don't care if it's an inch thicker.

OLED 4K, FTW!!

All else pales in comparison.

Yeah if we can get OLED 40'' less than 1000€. OLED have very similar colors like LCD IPS with similar color accuracy but OLED only real benefit is better contrast than IPS.

Yeah if we can get OLED 40'' less than 1000€. OLED have very similar colors like LCD IPS with similar color accuracy but OLED only real benefit is better contrast than IPS.
If I were married, I'd dump the wife for a 40" 4K OLED TV or monitor!!! :D

I've been spamming the hell out of Samsung and pointing to our Samsung thread asking them to improve on the latency in 4:4:4 in 2016. Also asked them to include 120hz 4:4:4 in 1080p.

I did that as well.

I don't they get it. There is a HUGE market and potential for them to put out a 42" - 43" PC gaming monitor.

I've been spamming the hell out of Samsung and pointing to our Samsung thread asking them to improve on the latency in 4:4:4 in 2016. Also asked them to include 120hz 4:4:4 in 1080p.

What are the odds the 2016 One Connect Box for the 2015 JS9000 panel will decrease the latency of the 4:4:4 PC mode, improve motion and maybe even add the 120hz 4:4:4 in 1080p? If the odds aren't good, maybe I should just go with the faster and slightly better motion on the JU7500.

Back