6900XT - ASUS Strix LC vs. Red Devil

Zorn

Limp Gawd
I managed to get my hands on both the Red Devil 6900XT and the ASUS Strix LC model. Going to return one, just looking for some opinions on which one you guys think is worth keeping. The Red Devil costs $1459, which I know is inflated up from their original MSRP, while the ASUS at $1499 is basically what the MSRP for this specific card was from the start. Any opinions on this? Thanks!

Both are pretty rare. that's a hard decision. if I were you, I would keep the Red Devil.

What do you want to do with it?

OC with Adrenalin and leave it be: Red Devil may have a small edge.
Throw MPT at it: IMO, toss up here. Will depend on winning the silicon lottery in either flavor.

Just my 0.02.

I'd probably keep the LC, but I have room in my case to accommodate either. I will say, I don't think either one will be the "wrong one".

I vote keep the LC Strix... personally I'm never going back to aircooling for >175W GPUs if I can help it. The Red Devil looks pretty badass too tho.

I managed to get my hands on both the Red Devil 6900XT and the ASUS Strix LC model. Going to return one, just looking for some opinions on which one you guys think is worth keeping. The Red Devil costs $1459, which I know is inflated up from their original MSRP, while the ASUS at $1499 is basically what the MSRP for this specific card was from the start. Any opinions on this? Thanks!
Not sure if this is allowed or not but I’m in the market for a red devil. If you’re willing to sell it let me know I’ll pay you via PayPal and pay for shipping!

Back