4TB teamgroup nvme $259

Which is great, but at least here in CA, they are projecting shipping times at over a month. I suppose at this cheap it's worth the wait, but some may need a drive before Marc
Says that here in Texas too. Most likely that means that there is small stock a just a few fulfillment centers. Or, Teamgroup has shipments scheduled but haven't delivered yet.

I mentioned buying one for my Dell G15 machine I returned because it was lacking. Well, when the Dell/Alienware President's Day Sale hit, Dell had refunded my bank account so I pulled the trigger on an Alienware M15 R7 with far better specs than the G16 I had been looking at, which was already far better than the G15 I wished I had spent the extra cash on when I bought my former G15. Needless to say, having ended up with my second Alienware machine (first was an M9700 I bought from my brother), I did well at $1220 out the door with a Core i7-12700H, 16GB DDR5-4800, 1 TB SSD (with second empty slot the G series didn't have), RTX 3060, 2560x1440 240Hz LCD, 2.5gb Ethernet vs 1gb, Thunderbolt 4 port (RTX 3050 Ti G15 didn't have that), per-key RGB keyboard (the G15 was Orange-only) and all the other fancy Alienware bling.

The stock 1TB SSD was lacking. It only sustained like 600MB/s. No clue why since it was a good Samsung unit, but the TeamGroup 4TB flattened it at a consistent 3.2GB/s. No regrets. No noticeable increase in battery drain. This drive is a winner.

I put the stock 1TB drive in MightyMouse (Ideapad 3i Core i3; it's mt marathon machine).

This SSD is a winner.

Back