4TB pcie4 nvme drive. Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt ebay take like 10% or more? wouldnt it net you more money to just post here on the for sale page or somewhere like reddit's hardware exchange?

Doesnt ebay take like 10% or more? wouldnt it net you more money to just post here on the for sale page or somewhere like reddit's hardware exchange?
Ebay seo can get more traffic and potential buyers than tech forums. Some items are just harder to sell user to user.

Ebay seo can get more traffic and potential buyers than tech forums. Some items are just harder to sell user to user.
maybe, but over the past 10 years or so, I have sold (& bought) ALOT moar stuff here than on fleecebay, and usually with better prices and NO FEES, other than paypal's small cut :)

It's 15% for most items, but I did get higher sale prices on ebay than elsewhere. But that's generally all eaten up by the fees. The shipping experience can be easier and save you some money (print label, drop-off vs paying individually), but you also deal with a higher rate of returns and problem buyers. For obscure stuff without many buyers though I've definitely had better luck on ebay than elsewhere.

It's 15% for most items, but I did get higher sale prices on ebay than elsewhere. But that's generally all eaten up by the fees. The shipping experience can be easier and save you some money (print label, drop-off vs paying individually), but you also deal with a higher rate of returns and problem buyers. For obscure stuff without many buyers though I've definitely had better luck on ebay than elsewhere.

No. It's 12.9% + 30¢ in most item categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back