3x ROG Swift Monitors and more for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_D

Extremely [H]
I have three ASUS ROG Swifts for sale. They've been used for a couple of months only. These have no dead pixels and are in like new condition. They have their packaging and all accessories present.

ZgWeHexl.jpg

szyKcmul.jpg

I've tried to capture the back light bleed somewhat as there is some. These are also set at nearly full brightness in the picture. These are guaranteed not to be DOA. For those that do not know, these are 2560x1440 resolution, 144Hz G-Sync displays. I am selling them because I am not happy with the viewing angles offered by these in portrait mode.

Price: $575 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

Next up are two EVGA GTX 780Ti reference cards. These have their boxes and all accessories. I will have pictures of them up shortly. I'm far more willing to ship these and will guarantee they will not be DOA.

Price: $210 Shipped - SOLD.

References:
I've worked for HardOCP for many years
Heatware: Firehawk0220
Ebay: Sir-Fragalot

I would like to avoid shipping on the monitors and prefer local pickup but if you want to pay shipping then that's fine by me. Insurance will be required because well..........USPS, FedEx, UPS are not to be trusted.

Also, if you buy locally I'll throw in this air hockey / pool table combination for free! (No I am not kidding.)

8a27ScYl.jpg

hYVrQyAl.jpg

It looks similar to this assembled:
3YGh6Gdl.jpg

I prefer cash but will entertain trades. I'm a picky SOB so I wouldn't expect a yes. There isn't much I need or want computer wise outside of a Core i7 5960X. So keep that in mind. Now if your talking about firearms trades that's different and much more likely depending on what you have. :) For that, do NOT respond concerning that in the thread. Take it to PM or E-Mail. I will not ship to other countries or outside the continental US so don't ask. I also will not ship first.

Contact Info:
[email protected]
Or PM me.

Last edited:
Paypal issues are sorted out for those that were waiting on it. So far I believe two of the ROG Swifts are spoken for and both GTX 780Ti's are pending payment. All that is left is the one Swift. (unless deals fall through.)

Bump, deal fell through on one of the Swifts. Have two still available. Will do $600 shipped for either or $550 shipped for both.

Bump, since I'm a nice guy Dan, you can mail me the gaming table (on your dime of course) and I will help you clean up some room :p

Mad[H]atter;1041553304 said:
Bump, since I'm a nice guy Dan, you can mail me the gaming table (on your dime of course) and I will help you clean up some room :p

Yeah, I'm sure people would jump at it if I did that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back