3070 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Did you get a 3070 Ti via the EVGA queue?

• Yes I bought one (or multiple) or gave my allocation to someone else

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I got my notify email, but decided not to buy it

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Still in queue

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Didn't enter the queue

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I got my 08G-P5-3783-KL back on August 4. That was a queue that not many people entered early so I got kinda lucky on it.

Yeah, there was a big drop on Aug 4 and that's where I got the 08G-P5-3783-KL too. As we discussed, this card doesn't seem to undervolt as much as I hope for. It is not like many people want to do this.

I'm 4 mins away from the notify for the EVGA 3070 Ti FTW queue. Maybe this has better silicon but I think not worth paying extra $200 for the cooler on top of the higher core clock. I may just skip it.

My 08G-P5-3797-KL popped just now, but I don't think I can justify getting it at a $200 premium over the cheapest model.

My 08G-P5-3797-KL popped just now, but I don't think I can justify getting it at a $200 premium over the cheapest model.

Think of it this way, it's 200 cheaper than other premium models, like the strix. Not that you should buy it, I'm just flipping coins. :confused:

My 30% off coupon expired. Really stupid. Still waiting for a 3070ti notify or any other notify for other cards....

I got a notify today for a 3070 FTW Ultra KL but passed. If i ever get myu 3080 or 3090 then i buy and sell my KR

I have one, it's not just the premium, but also the 90W increase in power usage that's not linear to performance.
I rather have another 3070 over my 3070Ti.

If anyone else gets a pop and doesnt want it, Let me know, idgaf if its KL or not lol

Why not get the 3070 and StepUp? I'm still making out good with KL cards.
Great question. I did not want to tie up 800 dollars for months waiting for a step up. I put in my step up for my 3080 i last October and did not get it until what , I think it was June of this year. I am in que for an 3080 and 3090 KL anyway with what should be less of a wait since I signed up long ago, thus I do not have a need to tie up the dollars at the risk of a crash in Video card pricing. If the value of my 3080 KR is still high when I get my notification on ideally , the 3090, I may be able to parlay it in such a way as to achieve the 3090 for little out of pocket.

Back