3060Ti owner, any "news" to be aware of?

philb2

[H]ard|Gawd
So I got this card from EVGA over a year ago now, been 100% stable. I've been using the NVidia Studio Drivers, btw.

Are there any new developments, or is this card just "boringly" reliable?

some issues reported. you may have to reflow GPU. Check this thread for how to proceed.
After reading part of that thread, I won't do a reflow until I have enough scratch to replace the card if necessary. Which I don't at the moment, having just (yesterday!) bought an ASUS ROG 670E Strix /EA (the white versio), plus a 7900X CPU and 2 x 32 GB 5200 speed DDR5 RAM.

Where did you see these issues reported?

After reading part of that thread, I won't do a reflow until I have enough scratch to replace the card if necessary. Which I don't at the moment, having just (yesterday!) bought an ASUS ROG 670E Strix /EA (the white versio), plus a 7900X CPU and 2 x 32 GB 5200 speed DDR5 RAM.

Where did you see these issues reported?
I have heard of the issues too. You'd better reflow now rather than wait for trouble. :p

/s

I have heard of the issues too. You'd better reflow now rather than wait for trouble. :p

/s
OK, I still don't get it. What ARE these issues? How or where can I read about them? Or am I the only guy who isn't in on the joke? [Would not be the first time ...]

OK, I still don't get it. What ARE these issues? How or where can I read about them? Or am I the only guy who isn't in on the joke? [Would not be the first time ...]
It's a joke, 100%. If you see any advice whatsoever in that thread, it's going to be the absolute opposite of what anyone should do.

Read that thread for humor value.

I was joking in the spirit of that thread :). It's hysterical!

Back