3 machines and a server in my house.

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok so in my house we have 3 custom machines specs as follow

all win 10 pro
1x6850k 1x6800k and 1x6700k all on water 4x e5-2698 v3 so all together 80 cores worth on intel power
1x titan xp
2x gtx 1070s
1x gtx 1060 6gb
4x r9 380s

machines run 24 hours a day and being winter i could use the extra heat in the back room were they all live.
so my question is what can i mine and who has some time to walk me through step by step how to setup cpu and gpu mining.

electroneum for all cpus (pm me and i can send the software for everything)
zcash on the 380s and titan xp
ether on the rest

Easiest way is to put them all on Nicehash, when I look around anything else is always less or the same with more work. But I don't want to keep any coins for the long haul just grabbing a few bucks while I can.

Easiest way is to put them all on Nicehash, when I look around anything else is always less or the same with more work. But I don't want to keep any coins for the long haul just grabbing a few bucks while I can.

almost everything else is more earned. and if you want a service closer to nicehash use mininghubpool it will even give you more control for less fees.

almost everything else is more earned. and if you want a service closer to nicehash use mininghubpool it will even give you more control for less fees.

Seems like whenever I check whattomine nicehash is always right at the top within maybe 10%.

Start with Nicehash. Be up and running, mining to an internal wallet, in like 5 minutes. Then, if you have the time, look into other options.

I'm mining garlic, yummy yummy garlic.

Trade it for other cryptos. I think amd is broken since the allium fork, but they are working on getting a working version of sgminer.

Seems like whenever I check whattomine nicehash is always right at the top within maybe 10%.
it is always relatively close. If you don't want to stockpile lumps of coal or electroneum or any other random coins just put at either MPH or nicehash and either will always be close.

Back